The Washington State Cougars (11-8) host the UCLA Bruins (13-4) after losing three home games in a row. The Bruins are favored by 5 points in the contest, which starts at 11:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 11, 2021. The matchup’s point total is set at 128.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 11, 2021, 2:16 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The model and DraftKings both have the Bruins taking home the win, but the model has them winning by slightly less (4.0 points). Lean towards taking the Cougars.
The model projects a total (137.7 points) much higher than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup (128 points). Take the over.
Prediction: UCLA 71, Washington State 67
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Bruins this season is 72.1 points, 5.1 more points than their implied total of 67 points in Thursday’s game.
- UCLA will look to outscore its implied point total for this matchup (67) for the 12th time this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Cougars (72.8) is 10.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (62).
- Washington State is trying to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (62) for the 11th time this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
UCLA and Washington State Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Bruins make 44.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 4.8 percentage points higher than the Cougars have allowed to their opponents (39.9%).
- UCLA is 8-5 against the spread and 12-2 overall in games when it shoots higher than 39.9% from the field.
- Washington State is 7-5 against the spread and 11-1 overall when its opponents shoot better than 44.7% from the field.
- The Cougars have shot at a 41.5% rate from the field this season, 1.4 percentage points below the 42.9% shooting opponents of the Bruins have averaged.
- This season, Washington State has a 6-2 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 42.9% from the field.
- UCLA is 4-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 41.5% from the field.
- The Bruins are knocking down 36.1% of their three-point shots this season, 5% higher than the 31.1% the Cougars allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- UCLA is 9-2 overall and 5-5 against the spread when it shoots better than 31.1% from distance.
- Washington State has put up an 8-6 against the spread while going 11-3 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 36.1% from downtown.
- The Cougars shoot 34% from three-point distance this season. That’s 1.9 percentage points higher than the Bruins have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (32.1%).
- Washington State is 7-7-1 ATS and 8-7 overall when hitting more than 32.1% of its three-point attempts.
- UCLA is 5-1 overall and 4-1 ATS in games it shoots above 34% from deep.
- The Cougars are 6-5-1 against the spread and 6-6 overall when they make more threes than their opponents, while the Bruins are 4-6 ATS and 7-3 straight up in games when they are out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from