The Detroit Pistons (6-18) host the Indiana Pacers (12-13) as 3-point underdogs after Jerami Grant scored 32 points in the Pistons’ 122-111 victory over the Nets. The matchup airs on FS-DET at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 11, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 219 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of February 11, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Pistons Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 11
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Caris LeVert: Out (Kidney)
Jahlil Okafor: Out (Knee),
Dennis Smith Jr.: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Frank Jackson: Day To Day (Illness),
Killian Hayes: Out (Hip)
|Spread Pick||Pistons (+3)|
|Total Pick||Over (219)|
|Prediction||Pistons 113, Pacers 112|
While FanDuel has the Pacers winning by three, the model has the Pistons taking home the victory, with a considerable margin between the two spreads (3.6 points). Take the Pistons.
The model projects a total 4.8 points higher than the one set by FanDuel for this game.
Pacers Key Players
Pacers Player Props
- Malcolm Brogdon’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 18.5, 2.9 points less than his season average of 21.4.
- Domantas Sabonis’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 35.5, 2.4 less than his season average of 37.9.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.1 shots lower than his season average of 2.6.
- Myles Turner’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 1.0 block lower than his season average of 3.5.
Pistons Key Players
Pistons Player Props
- Grant’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 25.5, 7.3 lower than his season average of 32.8.
- Delon Wright’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 16.5, 2.8 lower than his season average of 19.3.
- Wayne Ellington’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 3.1.
- Grant’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.6 blocks lower than his season average of 1.1.
- The Pacers make 47.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.2 percentage points lower than the Pistons have allowed to their opponents (48.5%).
- In games Indiana shoots better than 48.5% from the field, it is 6-4 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- Detroit is 5-4-1 against the spread and 4-6 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 47.3% from the field.
- The Pistons have shot at a 43.3% rate from the field this season, 2.9 percentage points below the 46.2% shooting opponents of the Pacers have averaged.
- Detroit has compiled a 5-1-1 record against the spread and a 3-4 straight up record in games it shoots above 46.2% from the field.
- This season, Indiana has a 5-3 record against the spread and a 5-3 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 43.3% from the field.
- The Pacers shoot 36.7% from three-point range, 2.4% lower than the 39.1% the Pistons allow to opponents.
- Indiana has put together a 6-4 record against the spread and a 6-4 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 39.1% of its three-point shots.
- Detroit has put up a 5-3 against the spread while going 4-4 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 36.7% from deep.
- The Pistons are making 35.5% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is 3.4 percentage points fewer than the 38.9% the Pacers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Detroit has an 8-2 ATS record and is 4-6 straight-up when the team hits more than 38.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Indiana is 5-4 ATS and 5-4 overall in games it shoots over 35.5% from deep.
- The Pacers hit 12.5 three-pointers per game this season, only 0.3 fewer made shots on average than the 12.8 per game the Pistons give up.
- Detroit is 9-3-1 against the spread and 5-8 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while Indiana is 6-8 ATS and 7-7 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Pacers make the 18th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Pistons give up the 16th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Pacers vs Pistons Stat Rankings
|Pacers Rank||Pacers AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from