Damian Lillard and the Portland Trail Blazers (13-10) are 5.5-point underdogs against Joel Embiid and the Philadelphia 76ers (18-7) Thursday, February 11, 2021 at Moda Center. The game begins at 10:00 PM ET on TNT. The point total is 229.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of February 11, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 11
Mike Scott: Out (Knee),
Shake Milton: Day To Day (Ankle)
Jusuf Nurkic: Out (Wrist),
Nassir Little: Day To Day (Knee),
CJ McCollum: Out (Left foot),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Trail Blazers (+5.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (229.5)|
|Prediction||Trail Blazers 115, 76ers 114|
The model line is much more favorable to the Trail Blazers compared to the FanDuel line, a 5.7 point difference, and has them favored to win Thursday’s game outright. Put your money on the Trail Blazers.
The model predicts a total 2.3 points lower than the one set by FanDuel for this matchup.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Embiid’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is listed at 12.5 rebounds, 1.5 rebounds higher than his season average of 11.0.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 1.7 greater than his season average of 29.8.
- Danny Green’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 2.2.
- Simmons’ steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals lower than his season average of 1.7.
Trail Blazers Key Players
|Gary Trent Jr.||21||14.0||2.1||1.4||0.7||0.2||3.0|
Trail Blazers Player Props
- Lillard’s points prop total for the game is set at 30.5, 1.1 points greater than his season average of 29.4.
- Enes Kanter’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 26.5, 3.4 higher than his season average of 23.1.
- CJ McCollum’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 2.3 shots lower than his season average of 4.8.
- Robert Covington’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals lower than his season average of 1.7.
- The 76ers make 47.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is the same percentage the Trail Blazers have allowed to their opponents.
- In games Philadelphia shoots higher than 47.8% from the field, it is 9-3-1 against the spread and 12-1 overall.
- Portland is 7-5 against the spread and 8-4 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 47.8% from the field.
- The Trail Blazers have shot at a 43.9% clip from the field this season, 0.7 percentage points below the 44.6% shooting opponents of the 76ers have averaged.
- Portland has compiled a 6-4 record against the spread and a 9-1 straight up record in games it shoots better than 44.6% from the field.
- When Philadelphia’s opponents shoot greater than 43.9% from the field, it is 7-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- The 76ers’ 36.3% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the Trail Blazers have shot from beyond the arc (37.4%).
- Philadelphia is 6-1-1 against the spread and 8-0 overall when it shoots better than 37.4% from distance.
- Portland is 7-2 against the spread while putting together a 7-2 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 36.3% from downtown.
- The Trail Blazers shoot 38.1% from beyond the arc this season. That’s just 1.4 percentage points higher than the 76ers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.7%).
- Portland is 9-3 against the spread and 10-2 overall when shooting above 36.7% as a team from three-point range.
- Philadelphia has a 13-2-1 ATS record and a 14-2 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 38.1% of its three-point shots.
- The 76ers’ 10.8 made three-pointers per game this season is 5.3 fewer made shots on average than the 16.1 per game the Trail Blazers give up.
- Portland is 10-6 against the spread and 11-5 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while Philadelphia is 8-7-1 ATS and 10-6 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Trail Blazers are the second-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the 76ers allow the 11th-fewest makes from deep.
76ers vs Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Trail Blazers AVG||Trail Blazers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from