The Washington Wizards (6-15) host the Toronto Raptors (11-13) as 6-point underdogs after Bradley Beal went off for 35 points in the Wizards’ 105-101 victory over the Bulls. The matchup airs on NBCS-DC at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 10, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 229.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 10, 2021, 7:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Raptors vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 10
Kyle Lowry: Day To Day (Back),
OG Anunoby: Out (Calf),
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
|Spread Pick||Wizards (+6)|
|Total Pick||Under (229.5)|
|Prediction||Raptors 117, Wizards 112|
The line for this game set by DraftKings and the model’s prediction are essentially the same (within 0.5 points of each other).
The DraftKings total for this game, 229.5 points, and the model’s projected total, 229.3 points, are only 0.2 points apart.
Raptors Key Players
Raptors Player Props
- Fred VanVleet’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 32.5, 1.0 greater than his season average of 31.5.
- Pascal Siakam’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is listed at 7.5 rebounds, 0.3 rebounds less than his season average of 7.8.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 3.3.
- OG Anunoby’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 steals lower than his season average of 2.1.
Wizards Key Players
Wizards Player Props
- Bradley Beal’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 6.5 assists, 2.5 assists less than his season average of 9.0.
- Beal’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 3.8 points lower than his season average of 33.3.
- Davis Bertans’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.9 shots higher than his season average of 2.6.
- Beal’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
- The Raptors are shooting 44.8% from the field this season, 3.2 percentage points lower than the 48% the Wizards allow to opponents.
- In games Toronto shoots higher than 48% from the field, it is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- Washington’s record is 3-4 against the spread and 3-5 overall when its opponents make more than 44.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Wizards are shooting 45.3% from the field, 0.4% lower than the 45.7% the Raptors’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Washington has a 5-5 record against the spread and a 3-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
- Toronto is 6-5 against the spread and 7-4 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 45.3% from the field.
- The Raptors are making 38.4% of their three-point shots this season, 0.6% lower than the 39% the Wizards allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Toronto has collected a 7-5 record against the spread and an 8-4 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 39% of its three-point shots.
- Washington has put up a 6-5 against the spread while going 4-7 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 38.4% from downtown.
- The Wizards shoot 34.6% from beyond the arc this season. That’s 2.9 percentage points lower than the Raptors have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (37.5%).
- Washington is 6-3 ATS and 3-6 overall when the team hits more than 37.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Toronto has a 6-2 ATS record and a 5-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 34.6% from three-point distance.
- The Raptors knock down 16 three-pointers per game this season, 4.2 more made shots on average than the 11.8 per game the Wizards allow.
- Toronto is 8-6 against the spread and 9-5 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Washington is 5-9 ATS and 3-12 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Raptors make the third-most three-pointers in the league, while the Wizards allow the 22nd-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Raptors vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|Raptors Rank||Raptors AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from