The Brooklyn Nets (14-12) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Indiana Pacers (12-12) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 as 2-point favorites. The Pacers have also lost three games in a row. The over/under is 234.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 10, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Pacers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 10
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
Iman Shumpert: Out (Left Hamstring),
Kevin Durant: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Caris LeVert: Out (Kidney)
|Spread Pick||Nets (-2)|
|Total Pick||Under (234.5)|
|Prediction||Nets 118, Pacers 114|
Both DraftKings and the model expect the Nets to walk away with the win, but the model spread (4.4) is 2.4 points further in their direction.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (232.4 points) a little lower than the DraftKings over/under (234.5 points).
Nets Key Players
Nets Player Props
- Kevin Durant’s rebounding prop total for the game is posted at 7.5 boards, 0.1 rebounds greater than his season average of 7.4.
- James Harden’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 42.5, 0.4 higher than his season average of 42.1.
- Joe Harris’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 3.3.
- Harden’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals greater than his season average of 1.1.
Pacers Key Players
Pacers Player Props
- Malcolm Brogdon’s points prop total for the contest is set at 18.5, 3.2 points less than his season average of 21.7.
- T.J. McConnell’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 12.5, 2.0 lower than his season average of 14.5.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- McConnell’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 1.2 steals less than his season average of 1.7.
- This season, the Nets have a 49.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.5% higher than the 46.3% of shots the Pacers’ opponents have made.
- In games Brooklyn shoots better than 46.3% from the field, it is 7-11 against the spread and 11-7 overall.
- Indiana has a 10-6 record against the spread and an 11-5 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 49.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Pacers are shooting 47.6% from the field, 1.1% higher than the 46.5% the Nets’ opponents have shot this season.
- Indiana has put together a 10-6 record against the spread and an 11-5 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 46.5% from the field.
- When Brooklyn’s opponents shoot over 47.6% from the field, it is 8-8 against the spread and 11-5 overall.
- The Nets shoot 39.9% from three-point range, 0.7% higher than the 39.2% the Pacers allow to opponents.
- Brooklyn has an 8-7 record against the spread and an 11-4 record overall when the team connects on more than 39.2% of its three-point shots.
- Indiana is 8-4 against the spread while putting up an 8-4 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 39.9% from beyond the arc.
- The Pacers are hitting 36.6% of their shots from deep, which is -0.3 percentage points fewer than the 36.3% the Nets’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Indiana is 6-5 against the spread and 6-5 overall when shooting over 36.3% as a team from three-point range.
- Brooklyn has a 6-7 ATS record and an 8-5 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 36.6% of its three-point shots.
- The Nets connect on 14.7 three-pointers per game this season, 2.3 more makes per game than the Pacers give up (12.4).
- Brooklyn has gone 7-11 against the spread and 10-8 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Indiana hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 6-8 ATS and 7-7 straight up.
- The Pacers rank 19th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Nets give up the 11th-fewest made threes in the league.
Nets vs Pacers Stat Rankings
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from