Malik Beasley leads the Minnesota Timberwolves (6-18) into a matchup against the Los Angeles Clippers (17-8) after scoring 30 points in a 127-122 loss to the Mavericks. The Clippers are 8.5-point favorites in the matchup on Wednesday, February 10, 2021, which tips off at 8:00 PM ET on PRIME. The matchup has a point total of 227.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 10, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 10
Patrick Beverley: Day To Day (Knee),
Paul George: Out (Foot)
Karl-Anthony Towns: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jarrett Culver: Day To Day (Left Ankle),
D’Angelo Russell: Day To Day (Leg)
|Spread Pick||Clippers (-8.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (227.5)|
|Prediction||Clippers 117, Timberwolves 106|
The DraftKings line for this game has the Clippers favored by 8.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (11.3 points).
In this matchup, the model projects a total (222.8 points) a little lower than the DraftKings over/under (227.5 points).
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 41.5, 4.6 higher than his season average of 36.9.
- Paul George’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 32.5, 3.5 lower than his season average of 36.0.
- George’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 3.8.
- Leonard’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
Timberwolves Key Players
Timberwolves Player Props
- Beasley’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 23.5, 4.7 less than his season average of 28.2.
- Ricky Rubio’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 21.5, 6.0 greater than his season average of 15.5.
- Beasley’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 3.1.
- Rubio’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
- The Clippers make 48% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.4 percentage points higher than the Timberwolves have allowed to their opponents (47.6%).
- In games Los Angeles shoots better than 47.6% from the field, it is 11-4 against the spread and 12-3 overall.
- Minnesota has a 6-4-2 record against the spread and a 4-8 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 48% of their shots from the field.
- The Timberwolves have shot at a 43.9% clip from the field this season, 2.7 percentage points less than the 46.6% shooting opponents of the Clippers have averaged.
- This season, Minnesota has a 0-3-1 record against the spread and a 0-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 46.6% from the field.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 43.9% from the field.
- The Clippers shoot 41.9% from beyond the arc, 4.6% higher than the 37.3% the Timberwolves allow to opponents.
- Los Angeles is 10-7 against the spread and 12-5 overall when it shoots better than 37.3% from distance.
- Minnesota has put up a 10-4-2 against the spread while going 6-10 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 41.9% from deep.
- The Timberwolves shoot 34.7% from beyond the arc this season. That’s 1.5 percentage points lower than the Clippers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.2%).
- Minnesota has a 5-2-2 ATS record and is 3-6 straight-up when the team makes more than 36.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles has a 10-3 ATS record and an 11-2 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 34.7% of its three-point attempts.
- The Clippers make 14.7 three-pointers per game this season, 2.6 more made shots on average than the 12.1 per game the Timberwolves allow.
- When Los Angeles makes more threes than its opponents, it is 13-4 against the spread and 16-1 overall. When Minnesota is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 0-8 ATS and 0-8 straight up.
- The Clippers are the fifth-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Timberwolves allow the fifth-fewest makes from deep.
Clippers vs Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Timberwolves AVG||Timberwolves Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from