Two streaking teams meet when the Milwaukee Bucks (16-8) visit the Phoenix Suns (14-9) on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The Bucks are 4.5-point favorites and put their five-game win streak on the line against the Suns, who have won three straight. The over/under is set at 225 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 10, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Suns Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 10
Jrue Holiday: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Chris Paul: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Dario Saric: Day To Day (Ankle),
Cameron Payne: Day To Day (Foot),
Abdel Nader: Day To Day (Ankle),
Jae Crowder: Day To Day (Right Foot)
|Spread Pick||Suns (+4.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (225)|
|Prediction||Bucks 113, Suns 112|
The Bucks are favored by both DraftKings and the model, but the model has them winning by significantly less (4.5 to 0.7 points). Take the Suns and the points.
The model’s predicted total (224.8 points) and the DraftKings set total (225 points) are virtually the same for this contest.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 47.5, 3.6 higher than his season average of 43.9.
- Khris Middleton’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 33.5, 0.6 greater than his season average of 32.9.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Jrue Holiday’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals less than his season average of 1.9.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s points prop total for the contest is set at 25.5, 2.0 points higher than his season average of 23.5.
- Deandre Ayton’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is listed at 11.5 boards, 1.3 rebounds lower than his season average of 12.8.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Chris Paul’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals greater than his season average of 1.2.
- The Bucks are shooting 49.4% from the field this season, 3.9 percentage points higher than the 45.5% the Suns allow to opponents.
- In games Milwaukee shoots better than 45.5% from the field, it is 11-6 against the spread and 13-4 overall.
- Phoenix has an 11-6-1 record against the spread and a 12-6 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 49.4% of their shots from the field.
- The Suns’ 46.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.7 percentage points higher than the Bucks have allowed to their opponents (44.9%).
- Phoenix has put together a 12-5-1 record against the spread and a 13-5 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 44.9% from the field.
- This season, Milwaukee has an 11-4 record against the spread and a 14-1 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 46.6% from the field.
- The Bucks shoot 40.1% from beyond the arc, 5.1% higher than the 35% the Suns allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee has put together a 10-7 record against the spread and a 13-4 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 35% of its three-point attempts.
- Phoenix is 10-4-1 against the spread while putting together an 11-4 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 40.1% from three-point distance.
- The Suns are knocking down 35.5% of their shots from three-point distance, which is only 2.9 percentage points fewer than the 38.4% the Bucks’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Phoenix is 7-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall when shooting over 38.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Milwaukee has a 9-0 ATS record and a 9-0 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.5% from three-point range.
- The Bucks’ 15.4 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.5 more made shots on average than the 12.9 per game the Suns allow.
- When Milwaukee makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 10-3 against the spread and 12-1 overall. When Phoenix is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 1-4-1 ATS and 2-4 straight up.
- The Suns make the 14th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Bucks give up the 27th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Bucks vs Suns Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Suns AVG||Suns Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from