The Charlotte 49ers (9-9) host the Old Dominion Monarchs (8-5) after winning three home games in a row. The 49ers are favored by only 2 points in the matchup, which tips at 6:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 10, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 125.5 points.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 10, 2021, 2:15 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The DraftKings line for this game has the 49ers favored by two, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (4.0 points).
In this matchup, the model projects a total (134.2 points) considerably higher than the DraftKings over/under (125.5 points). Bet on the over.
Prediction: Charlotte 69, Old Dominion 65
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the 49ers this season is 67.7 points, 3.7 more points than their implied total of 64 points in Wednesday’s game.
- Charlotte has scored more than its implied point total in this matchup (64) 10 times this season.
- The Monarchs’ average implied point total on the season (72.6 points) is 10.6 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (62 points).
- Old Dominion has scored more than 62 points in 10 games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Charlotte and Old Dominion Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The 49ers are shooting 45.3% from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points higher than the 44.9% the Monarchs allow to opponents.
- In games Charlotte shoots better than 44.9% from the field, it is 4-4 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- Old Dominion’s record is 2-2-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it allows its opponents to make more than 45.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Monarchs are shooting 42.4% from the field, 0.6% lower than the 43% the 49ers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Old Dominion has put together a 2-3 record against the spread and a 5-0 straight up record in games it shoots above 43% from the field.
- This season, Charlotte has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 4-3 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 42.4% from the field.
- The 49ers are making 33.2% of their three-point shots this season, 3.9% lower than the 37.1% the Monarchs allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Charlotte has assembled a 3-2 record against the spread and a 5-0 straight-up record in games this season when knocking down more than 37.1% of its three-point shots.
- Old Dominion is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall when its opponents shoot better than 33.2% from deep.
- The Monarchs are making 28% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is 3.8 percentage points fewer than the 31.8% the 49ers’ are averaging on the season.
- Old Dominion’s record is 2-3-1 ATS and 7-0 overall when the team hits more than 31.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Charlotte has a 5-1 ATS record and a 5-2 straight-up record in games this season when it makes more than 28% of its three-point shots.
- Charlotte has gone 4-1 against the spread and 3-4 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Old Dominion hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 3-7-1 ATS and 7-5 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from