The Bradley Braves (10-11) visit the Valparaiso Crusaders (7-12) after losing four road games in a row. The Braves are favored by 3.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 10, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 131.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 10, 2021, 2:15 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Braves’ average implied point total this season is 2.8 more points than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (70.8 implied points on average compared to 68 implied points in this game).
- Bradley is looking to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (68) for the 13th time this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Crusaders (72.2) is 8.2 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (64).
- Valparaiso has scored more than 64 points in 12 games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Bradley and Valparaiso Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Braves make 45.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.9 percentage points higher than the Crusaders have allowed to their opponents (44.4%).
- In games Bradley shoots higher than 44.4% from the field, it is 5-5-1 against the spread and 9-4 overall.
- Valparaiso is 4-4-1 against the spread and 6-6 overall in games it allows its opponents to shoot better than 45.3% from the field.
- The Crusaders’ 41.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is -2.5 percentage points lower than the Braves have allowed to their opponents (39.3%).
- Valparaiso is 6-8 overall and 5-5-1 against the spread when it shoots higher than 39.3% from the field.
- This season, Bradley has a 7-2-1 record against the spread and a 7-5 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 41.8% from the field.
- The Braves’ 32.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 0.9 percentage points lower than opponents of the Crusaders have shot from deep (33.1%).
- Bradley has a 4-2-1 record against the spread and a 5-3 record overall when the team connects on more than 33.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Valparaiso is 3-3 against the spread and 4-4 overall when its opponents shoot better than 32.2% from deep.
- The Crusaders shoot 29.2% from beyond the arc this season. That’s 6.8 percentage points lower than the Braves have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36%).
- Valparaiso is 0-3 overall and 1-2 against the spread when it shoots better than 36% as a team from three-point distance.
- Bradley has a 3-1 ATS record and a 2-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 29.2% from downtown.
- Valparaiso is 5-1-1 against the spread and 5-4 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while Bradley is 5-7-2 ATS and 6-9 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from