The No. 8 Houston Cougars (16-2) hit the road in AAC play against the South Florida Bulls (7-5) on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Cougars are double-digit favorites by 12 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s over/under is set at 128.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 10, 2021, 2:15 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Cougars have an average implied point total of 73.1 this season, which is 3.1 points higher than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (70).
- Houston has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (70) 13 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Bulls (68.5) is 10.5 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (58).
- This season, South Florida has scored more than this game’s implied total of 58 points 10 times.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Houston and South Florida Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 12+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Cougars make 42.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.9 percentage points lower than the Bulls have allowed to their opponents (43.2%).
- In games Houston shoots higher than 43.2% from the field, it is 6-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- South Florida’s record is 1-3 against the spread and 4-1 overall when its opponents make more than 42.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Bulls are shooting 42.6% from the field, 6.5% higher than the 36.1% the Cougars’ opponents have shot this season.
- South Florida has put together a 4-4 record against the spread and a 7-3 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 36.1% from the field.
- This season, Houston has an 11-4 record against the spread and a 15-1 record overall when its opponents shoot above 42.6% from the field.
- The Cougars shoot 35% from beyond the arc, 6.1% higher than the 28.9% the Bulls allow to opponents.
- Houston has assembled a 10-3 record against the spread and a 13-1 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 28.9% of its three-point attempts.
- South Florida has put up a 3-5 against the spread while going 6-4 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 35% from downtown.
- The Bulls are knocking down 34.6% of their shots from three-point range, which is 9.5 percentage points higher than the 25.1% the Cougars’ are averaging on the season.
- South Florida has a 4-4 ATS record and is 6-4 straight-up when the team hits more than 25.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Houston has a 10-3 ATS record and a 14-0 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 34.6% of its three-point attempts.
- The Cougars knock down 8.9 three-pointers per game this season, 2.7 more made shots on average than the 6.2 per game the Bulls allow.
- Houston has gone 11-2 against the spread and 14-0 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When South Florida makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 0-3 ATS and 2-2 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from