The Georgia Bulldogs (12-6) are 12.5-point underdogs as they attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the No. 16 Tennessee Volunteers (13-4) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at Thompson-Boling Arena. The game airs on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5 points.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 10, 2021, 2:15 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Volunteers have an average implied point total of 73.5 this season, which is 3.5 points lower than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (77).
- Tennessee has surpassed its implied point total for this matchup (77) eight times this season.
- The Bulldogs’ average implied point total on the season (79.8 points) is 15.8 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (64 points).
- Georgia has scored more than this game’s implied total of 64 points 15 times this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Tennessee and Georgia Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 12.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Volunteers are shooting 44.9% from the field this season, the same as the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- Tennessee has an 8-2 record against the spread and a 10-0 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.9% from the field.
- Georgia is 8-3 overall and 5-4 against the spread when allowing opponents to shoot better than 44.9% from the field.
- The Bulldogs are shooting 46.8% from the field, 7.5% higher than the 39.3% the Volunteers’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Georgia has put up a 7-7 record against the spread and an 11-5 record overall in games the team shoots over 39.3% collectively from the field.
- This season, Tennessee has a 12-3 straight up record and a 10-5 record against the spread when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 46.8% from the field.
- The Volunteers are hitting 34% of their three-point shots this season, 1.8% higher than the 32.2% the Bulldogs allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Tennessee is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall when it shoots better than 32.2% from distance.
- Georgia is 7-3 against the spread while putting up a 10-2 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 34% from beyond the arc.
- The Bulldogs shoot 32.6% from three-point distance this season. That’s just 2.7 percentage points higher than the Volunteers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (29.9%).
- Georgia is 6-4 ATS and 8-4 overall when the team hits more than 29.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Tennessee has a 10-2 straight-up record and a 9-3 ATS record this season when it knocks down more than 32.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Georgia has gone 4-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Tennessee makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 1-4 ATS and 3-2 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from