The No. 5 Villanova Wildcats (12-2) are heavily favored (by 11 points) to continue a five-game home winning streak when they host the Marquette Golden Eagles (9-10) on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 139.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 10, 2021, 2:15 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Wildcats’ average implied point total this season is 2.8 more points than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (77.8 implied points on average compared to 75 implied points in this game).
- Villanova has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (75) 10 times.
- The Golden Eagles’ average implied point total on the season (71.2 points) is 7.2 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (64 points).
- Marquette has scored more than 64 points in 13 games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Villanova and Marquette Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 11+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Wildcats have a 45.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 5.1% higher than the 40.5% of shots the Golden Eagles’ opponents have made.
- Villanova is 6-4 against the spread and 11-1 overall when it shoots higher than 40.5% from the field.
- Marquette is 4-10 against the spread and 8-7 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 45.6% from the field.
- The Golden Eagles are shooting 45.2% from the field, -0.3% higher than the 45.5% the Wildcats’ opponents have shot this season.
- Marquette has compiled a 4-6 record against the spread and a 6-4 straight up record in games it shoots over 45.5% from the field.
- Villanova is 5-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 45.2% from the field.
- The Wildcats shoot 37.6% from deep, 2% higher than the 35.6% the Golden Eagles allow to opponents.
- Villanova is 4-3 against the spread and 8-1 overall when it shoots better than 35.6% from distance.
- Marquette is 4-6 against the spread while putting together a 5-5 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 37.6% from three-point range.
- The Golden Eagles are hitting 34.6% of their shots from three-point distance, which is just 2.3 percentage points fewer than the 36.9% the Wildcats’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Marquette has a 3-3 ATS record and has gone 4-2 straight-up when making more than 36.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Villanova is 6-0 overall and 4-2 ATS in games it shoots over 34.6% from deep.
- The Wildcats hit 10 three-pointers per game this season, 2.8 more made shots on average than the 7.2 per game the Golden Eagles allow.
- Villanova is 5-1 against the spread and 8-0 overall when it makes more three-pointers than its opponents, while Marquette is 3-8 ATS and 5-7 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from