The Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-10) are heavy, 12-point underdogs as they try to break a seven-game losing streak when they host the No. 21 Wisconsin Badgers (14-6) on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at Pinnacle Bank Arena. The game airs at 9:30 PM ET on BTN. The point total is set at 137 in the matchup.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 10, 2021, 2:15 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The Badgers are favored by both DraftKings and the model, but the model has them winning by significantly less (12 to 7.5 points). Take the Cornhuskers and the points.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (139.5 points) slightly higher than the DraftKings over/under (137 points).
Prediction: Wisconsin 74, Nebraska 66
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Badgers have an average implied point total of 68.9 this season, which is 6.1 points lower than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (75).
- Wisconsin has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (75) seven times.
- The Cornhuskers’ average implied point total on the season (79.2 points) is 16.2 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (63 points).
- Nebraska has totaled more than 63 points in 10 games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Wisconsin and Nebraska Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 12+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Badgers are shooting 43.5% from the field this season, 1.5 percentage points higher than the 42% the Cornhuskers allow to opponents.
- Wisconsin is 7-5 against the spread and 10-2 overall when it shoots higher than 42% from the field.
- Nebraska is 4-3 overall and 4-2 against the spread when allowing its opponents to shoot better than 43.5% from the field.
- The Cornhuskers have shot at a 41.1% rate from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points above the 41% shooting opponents of the Badgers have averaged.
- Nebraska has put together a 3-2 record against the spread and a 3-3 straight up record in games it shoots better than 41% from the field.
- When opponents of Wisconsin shoot higher than 41.1% from the field, it is 6-3 against the spread and 10-0 overall.
- The Badgers are knocking down 36.3% of their three-point shots this season, 5.1% higher than the 31.2% the Cornhuskers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Wisconsin has put together a 9-3 record against the spread and an 11-1 straight-up record in games this season when knocking down more than 31.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Nebraska has gone 4-7 overall and has a 5-5 record against the spread in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 36.3% from downtown.
- The Cornhuskers are knocking down 31% of their shots from three-point distance, which is just 0.9 percentage points fewer than the 31.9% the Badgers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Nebraska has a 2-4 ATS record and is 2-5 straight-up when the team hits more than 31.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Wisconsin has an 8-0 straight-up record and a 6-1 ATS record when it has shot better than 31% from three-point range.
- The Badgers are 7-5 against the spread and 10-3 overall when they make more threes than their opponents, while the Cornhuskers are 1-4 ATS and 1-5 straight up in games when they are out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from