Trae Young and the Atlanta Hawks (11-12) are 4.5-point underdogs against Luka Doncic and the Dallas Mavericks (11-14) Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at American Airlines Center. The matchup tips off at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of 233.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 10, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Hawks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 10
Rajon Rondo: Out (Back),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee)
|Spread Pick||Hawks (+4.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (233.5)|
|Prediction||Mavericks 113, Hawks 112|
The spread for this matchup suggested by the model (1.3 points) is considerably less than the 4.5-point edge DraftKings gives to the Mavericks, though the data still has them as the favorite. Put your money on the Hawks to cover.
The model predicts a total (224.3 points) much lower than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup (233.5 points). Take the under.
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||24||17.3||3.5||1.8||0.8||0.2||3.2|
Mavericks Player Props
- Doncic’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is set at 8.5 boards, 0.2 rebounds lower than his season average of 8.7.
- Tim Hardaway Jr.’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots higher than his season average of 3.2.
- Kristaps Porzingis’ blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 1.8.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Young’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 27.5, 0.8 points higher than his season average of 26.7.
- Clint Capela’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 27.5, 1.9 lower than his season average of 29.4.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Cameron Reddish’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals higher than his season average of 1.2.
- This season, the Mavericks have a 45.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.1% higher than the 44.7% of shots the Hawks’ opponents have made.
- In games Dallas shoots better than 44.7% from the field, it is 8-6 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
- Atlanta is 10-4 against the spread and 11-3 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 45.8% from the field.
- The Hawks have shot at a 44.8% clip from the field this season, 1.9 percentage points less than the 46.7% shooting opponents of the Mavericks have averaged.
- Atlanta has put together a 5-4 record against the spread and a 4-5 straight up record in games it shoots better than 46.7% from the field.
- When Dallas’ opponents shoot higher than 44.8% from the field, it is 8-1 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- The Mavericks’ 33.8% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 1.1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Hawks have shot from beyond the arc (32.7%).
- Dallas has a 6-6 record against the spread and a 7-5 record overall when the team makes more than 32.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Atlanta is 8-7 against the spread and 9-6 overall when its opponents shoot better than 33.8% from deep.
- The Hawks shoot 35.8% from beyond the arc this season. That’s -1.2 percentage points higher than the Mavericks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (37%).
- Atlanta has a 10-2 ATS record and is 9-3 straight-up when the team hits more than 37% of its three-point attempts.
- Dallas has a 6-2 ATS record and a 6-2 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 35.8% of its three-point attempts.
- The Mavericks knock down 12.5 three-pointers per game this season, the same number per game the Hawks give up.
- The Mavericks are the 18th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Hawks give up the fourth-fewest makes from deep.
Mavericks vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|Mavericks Rank||Mavericks AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from