The Memphis Grizzlies (9-10) are 4-point favorites as they attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Charlotte Hornets (12-13) on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at FedExForum. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The point total for the matchup is set at 226.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of February 9, 2021, 4:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Grizzlies vs Hornets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 10
Sean McDermott: Out (Shoulder),
Jontay Porter: Out (Knee),
De’Anthony Melton: Out (Shoulder),
Justise Winslow: Out (Hip),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Brandon Clarke: Out (Calf),
Killian Tillie: Out (Foot)
Devonte’ Graham: Day To Day (Groin)
|Spread Pick||Hornets (+4)|
|Total Pick||Under (226)|
|Prediction||Grizzlies 112, Hornets 109|
The spread for this game suggested by the model (3.0 points) is a little bit less than the 4-point edge William Hill gives to the Grizzlies, though the data still has them as the favorite.
In this game, the model projects a total (221.0 points) marginally lower than the William Hill over/under (226 points).
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Ja Morant’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 18.5, equal to his season average of 18.5.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 0.1 less than his season average of 28.6.
- Desmond Bane’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 shots less than his season average of 1.9.
- Tyus Jones’ steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals less than his season average of 1.3.
Hornets Key Players
Hornets Player Props
- Gordon Hayward’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 3.7 lower than his season average of 32.2.
- Cody Zeller’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 6.5 rebounds, 1.5 rebounds lower than his season average of 8.0.
- Terry Rozier’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 3.2.
- Bismack Biyombo’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 1.3.
- The Grizzlies are shooting 46% from the field this season, the same percentage the Hornets allow to opponents.
- In games Memphis shoots higher than 46% from the field, it is 6-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Charlotte has a 10-2 record against the spread and an 8-4 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 46% of their shots from the field.
- The Hornets’ 45.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents.
- Charlotte is 9-2 against the spread and 8-3 overall when it shoots better than 46.8% from the field.
- This season, Memphis has a 6-1-1 record against the spread and a 6-2 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 45.2% from the field.
- The Grizzlies are knocking down 35.2% of their three-point shots this season, 1.1% lower than the 36.3% the Hornets allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Memphis has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 4-2 record overall when the team makes more than 36.3% of its three-point shots.
- Charlotte is 7-4 against the spread while putting up a 7-4 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 35.2% from beyond the arc.
- The Hornets are hitting 37.8% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is just 1.3 percentage points fewer than the 39.1% the Grizzlies’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Charlotte is 10-1 against the spread and 8-3 overall when shooting above 39.1% as a team from three-point range.
- Memphis is 5-2-1 ATS and 5-3 overall in games it shoots over 37.8% from deep.
- The Grizzlies’ 11.1 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.7 fewer made shots on average than the 13.8 per game the Hornets give up.
- Charlotte has gone 10-3-1 against the spread and 10-4 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Memphis makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 5-7 ATS and 5-7 straight up.
- The Grizzlies make the 26th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Hornets allow the 28th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Grizzlies vs Hornets Stat Rankings
|Grizzlies Rank||Grizzlies AVG||Hornets AVG||Hornets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from