A game after he scored 35 points in a 105-101 loss to the Wizards, Zach LaVine leads the Chicago Bulls (9-14) at home against the New Orleans Pelicans (11-12) on Wednesday, February 10, 2021. The Bulls are underdogs by 3 points in the matchup, which begins at 9:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The point total is 230 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 10, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pelicans vs Bulls Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 10
Otto Porter Jr.: Day To Day (Back),
Chandler Hutchison: Out Indefinitely (Personal),
Wendell Carter Jr.: Out (Quad),
Lauri Markkanen: Out (Shoulder)
|Spread Pick||Bulls (+3)|
|Total Pick||Under (230)|
|Prediction||Bulls 114, Pelicans 113|
The model line is much more favorable to the Bulls compared to the DraftKings line, a 3.7 point difference, and has them favored to win Wednesday’s game outright. Put your money on the Bulls.
The model predicts a total 3.0 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
Pelicans Key Players
Pelicans Player Props
- Brandon Ingram’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 21.5, 2.3 points lower than his season average of 23.8.
- Lonzo Ball’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 23.5, 1.0 higher than his season average of 22.5.
- Ball’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Ingram’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.6 blocks lower than his season average of 1.1.
Bulls Key Players
|Wendell Carter Jr.||14||12.8||8.0||2.4||0.6||0.6||0.3|
|Otto Porter Jr.||16||11.6||6.3||2.0||0.6||0.2||1.8|
Bulls Player Props
- LaVine’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 39.5, 1.6 greater than his season average of 37.9.
- Wendell Carter Jr.’s rebounding prop total for the game is listed at 7.5 boards, 0.5 rebounds lower than his season average of 8.0.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 3.3.
- Daniel Gafford’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
- The Pelicans make 47.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.1 percentage points lower than the Bulls have allowed to their opponents (47.4%).
- New Orleans is 9-5 against the spread and 8-6 overall when it shoots higher than 47.4% from the field.
- Chicago is 7-3 against the spread and 6-4 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 47.3% from the field.
- The Bulls’ 47.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.1 percentage points higher than the Pelicans have given up to their opponents (45.6%).
- This season, Chicago has an 11-5 record against the spread and a 7-9 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.6% from the field.
- This season, New Orleans has a 9-7 record against the spread and a 9-7 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 47.7% from the field.
- The Pelicans are making 35.7% of their three-point shots this season, 0.7% lower than the 36.4% the Bulls allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- New Orleans has a 9-2 record against the spread and a 9-2 record overall when the team connects on more than 36.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Chicago is 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 35.7% from deep.
- The Bulls shoot 37.4% from beyond the arc this season. That’s only 0.2 percentage points higher than the Pelicans have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (37.2%).
- Chicago has an 8-4 ATS record and is 5-7 straight-up when the team hits more than 37.2% of its three-point attempts.
- New Orleans has a 9-3 ATS record and a 10-2 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 37.4% of its three-point attempts.
- The Pelicans hit 11.4 three-pointers per game this season, 1.9 fewer makes per game than the Bulls give up (13.3).
- When Chicago makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 6-6 against the spread and 6-6 overall. When New Orleans is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 5-12 ATS and 5-12 straight up.
- The Bulls rank 10th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Pelicans give up the most made threes in the league.
Pelicans vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Pelicans Rank||Pelicans AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from