The Cleveland Cavaliers (10-15) will attempt to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the Denver Nuggets (12-11) at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 as 9.5-point underdogs. The Nuggets have lost three games in a row. The point total for the matchup is set at 223.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of February 9, 2021, 10:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 10
Greg Whittington: Out (Knee),
Facundo Campazzo: Day To Day (Knee),
Gary Harris: Day To Day (Left Adductor),
PJ Dozier: Out (Hamstring)
Larry Nance Jr.: Out (Finger),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Concussion)
|Spread Pick||Nuggets (-9.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (223)|
|Prediction||Nuggets 116, Cavaliers 105|
The model projects the Nuggets to win, just as William Hill does, but the model favors them by slightly more points (11.4 to 9.5).
In this game, the model projects a total (221.1 points) slightly lower than the William Hill over/under (223 points).
Nuggets Key Players
|Michael Porter Jr.||13||14.6||6.5||0.9||1.1||1.0||2.3|
Nuggets Player Props
- Nikola Jokic’s assists prop over/under for the contest is listed at 7.5 assists, 1.0 lower than his season average of 8.5.
- Michael Porter Jr.’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Jokic’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
Cavaliers Key Players
Cavaliers Player Props
- Collin Sexton’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 27.5, 2.7 less than his season average of 30.2.
- Darius Garland’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 21.5, 2.5 lower than his season average of 24.0.
- Cedi Osman’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots higher than his season average of 2.2.
- Larry Nance Jr.’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals lower than his season average of 1.9.
- The Nuggets are shooting 47.6% from the field this season, 0.3 percentage points higher than the 47.3% the Cavaliers allow to opponents.
- Denver has a 6-6 record against the spread and an 8-4 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.3% from the field.
- Cleveland is 6-5 against the spread and 7-4 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 47.6% from the field.
- The Cavaliers’ 45.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.5 percentage points lower than the Nuggets have given up to their opponents (47.8%).
- This season, Cleveland has a 6-2 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 47.8% from the field.
- Denver is 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 45.3% from the field.
- The Nuggets are making 38.2% of their three-point shots this season, 1.4% lower than the 39.6% the Cavaliers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Denver has a 6-4 record against the spread and a 6-4 record overall when the team connects on more than 39.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Cleveland is 9-5 against the spread while putting up a 9-5 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 38.2% from three-point distance.
- The Cavaliers shoot 34.9% from three-point distance this season. That’s 2.7 percentage points lower than the Nuggets have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (37.6%).
- Cleveland is 7-3 ATS and 6-4 overall when the team makes more than 37.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Denver has a 6-4 ATS record and an 8-2 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 34.9% from three-point distance.
- The Nuggets connect on 13 three-pointers per game this season, 3.8 more made shots on average than the 9.2 per game the Cavaliers allow.
- Denver is 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while Cleveland is 6-13 ATS and 6-13 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Nuggets are the 12th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Cavaliers allow the 20th-fewest makes from deep.
Nuggets vs Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Cavaliers AVG||Cavaliers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from