The Miami Heat (9-14) host the New York Knicks (11-14) in a matchup of Southeast Division teams at American Airlines Arena, starting at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, February 9, 2021. The Knicks are 7-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The point total in the matchup is set at 208.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 9, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Heat vs Knicks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 9
Maurice Harkless: Out (Thigh),
Avery Bradley: Out (Calf),
Goran Dragic: Day To Day (Ankle),
Chris Silva: Out (Hip),
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Knee),
Meyers Leonard: Out For Season (Shoulder)
Nerlens Noel: Day To Day (Knee),
Derrick Rose: Day To Day (Left knee)
|Spread Pick||Knicks (+7)|
|Total Pick||Over (208.5)|
|Prediction||Heat 107, Knicks 105|
The Heat are favored by both DraftKings and the model, but the model has them winning by significantly less (7 to 1.6 points). Take the Knicks and the points.
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 3.9 points lower than the model projection.
Heat Key Players
Heat Player Props
- Bam Adebayo’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 9.5 rebounds, 0.3 rebounds greater than his season average of 9.2.
- Jimmy Butler’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 30.5, 1.0 less than his season average of 31.5.
- Duncan Robinson’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- Butler’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 steals lower than his season average of 2.0.
Knicks Key Players
Knicks Player Props
- Julius Randle’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 20.5, 2.2 points lower than his season average of 22.7.
- Alec Burks’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 2.3.
- Nerlens Noel’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.4 blocks lower than his season average of 1.9.
- The Heat are shooting 46.8% from the field this season, 3.1 percentage points higher than the 43.7% the Knicks allow to opponents.
- Miami is 8-9 against the spread and 9-8 overall when it shoots higher than 43.7% from the field.
- New York is 10-6 against the spread and 10-6 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 46.8% from the field.
- The Knicks have shot at a 44.9% clip from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points greater than the 44.8% shooting opponents of the Heat have averaged.
- New York has compiled a 10-4 record against the spread and a 9-5 straight up record in games it shoots better than 44.8% from the field.
- Miami is 6-6 against the spread and 7-5 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 44.9% from the field.
- The Heat are making 35.5% of their three-point shots this season, 3.7% higher than the 31.8% the Knicks allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Miami is 7-10 against the spread and 9-8 overall when it shoots better than 31.8% from distance.
- New York has put up a 9-8 against the spread while going 9-8 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 35.5% from downtown.
- The Knicks are hitting 35.5% of their shots from three-point range, which is -2.4 percentage points higher than the 37.9% the Heat’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- New York is 8-3 against the spread and 7-4 overall when shooting over 37.9% as a team from three-point range.
- Miami is 5-5 ATS and 5-5 overall in games it shoots above 35.5% from deep.
- The Heat connect on 13.1 three-pointers per game this season, 3.3 more made shots on average than the 9.8 per game the Knicks give up.
- Miami has gone 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When New York hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 6-10 ATS and 5-11 straight up.
- The Heat rank 11th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Knicks give up the ninth-fewest made threes in the league.
Heat vs Knicks Stat Rankings
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from