The Utah Jazz (19-5) host the Boston Celtics (12-10) after winning nine straight home games. The Jazz are favored by 4.5 points in the contest, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 9, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 220.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 9, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Celtics Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 9
Juwan Morgan: Day To Day (Illness),
Mike Conley: Out (Hamstring),
Elijah Hughes: Day To Day (Ankle)
Marcus Smart: Out (Calf),
Romeo Langford: Out (Right wrist),
Jaylen Brown: Day To Day (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (-4.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (220.5)|
|Prediction||Jazz 115, Celtics 105|
The Jazz are the bet in this contest. They’re favored by 5.0 more points in the model than DraftKings (9.5 to 4.5).
DraftKings and the model are extremely close in their point total projections for this game, within 0.4 points of each other.
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Donovan Mitchell’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 31.5, 1.3 less than his season average of 32.8.
- Mike Conley’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 24.5, 1.5 less than his season average of 26.0.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 1.0 shot less than his season average of 3.5.
- Conley’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
Celtics Key Players
Celtics Player Props
- Jayson Tatum’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 38.5, 0.3 greater than his season average of 38.2.
- Marcus Smart’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 20.5, 1.4 less than his season average of 21.9.
- Tatum’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 3.2.
- Robert Williams III’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
- This season, the Jazz have a 46.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.7% lower than the 47% of shots the Celtics’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games Utah shoots better than 47% from the field, it is 9-1 against the spread and 10-0 overall.
- Boston’s record is 7-3 against the spread and 6-4 overall when its opponents make more than 46.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Celtics are shooting 46.7% from the field, 2.9% higher than the 43.8% the Jazz’s opponents have shot this season.
- Boston has put together an 11-6 record against the spread and an 11-6 straight up record in games it shoots better than 43.8% from the field.
- This season, Utah has a 16-2-1 record against the spread and an 18-1 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 46.7% from the field.
- The Jazz are knocking down 40.3% of their three-point shots this season, 4.3% higher than the 36% the Celtics allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Utah is 13-2-1 against the spread and 15-1 overall when it shoots better than 36% from distance.
- Boston is 9-7 against the spread while putting up an 8-8 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 40.3% from three-point distance.
- The Celtics shoot 37.8% from beyond the arc this season. That’s only 2.8 percentage points higher than the Jazz have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (35%).
- Boston is 10-5 against the spread and 11-4 overall when shooting over 35% as a team from three-point range.
- Utah has a 15-1-1 ATS record and a 16-1 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 37.8% from three-point distance.
- The Jazz hit 17 three-pointers per game this season, 4.6 more makes per game than the Celtics give up (12.4).
- Utah is 17-2-1 against the spread and 18-2 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Boston is 5-5 ATS and 5-5 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Jazz make the most three-pointers in the league, while the Celtics allow the sixth-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Jazz vs Celtics Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Celtics AVG||Celtics Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from