The No. 19 Creighton Bluejays (14-5) are favored (by 7 points) to build on a three-game road winning streak when they visit the Georgetown Hoyas (5-9) on Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 150.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 9, 2021, 2:18 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Bluejays this season is 79.2 points, 0.2 more points than their implied total of 79 points in Tuesday’s game.
- Creighton has surpassed its implied point total for this matchup (79) nine times this season.
- The 78.3-point average implied total on the season for the Hoyas is 6.3 more points than the team’s 72-point implied total in this matchup.
- Georgetown has scored more than 72 points in six games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Creighton and Georgetown Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Bluejays have a 48.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 6.3% higher than the 42.1% of shots the Hoyas’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games Creighton shoots higher than 42.1% from the field, it is 11-5 overall and 5-8 against the spread.
- Georgetown is 7-3 against the spread and 5-7 overall in games it allows its opponents to shoot higher than 48.4% from the field.
- The Hoyas’ 42.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.2 percentage points higher than the Bluejays have allowed to their opponents (40.7%).
- Georgetown is 5-3 against the spread and 3-5 overall when it shoots better than 40.7% from the field.
- When Creighton’s opponents hit better than 42.9% from the field, it is 2-7 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- The Bluejays shoot 36.9% from deep, 2% higher than the 34.9% the Hoyas allow to opponents.
- Creighton is 4-3 against the spread and 7-2 overall when it shoots better than 34.9% from distance.
- Georgetown has put together a 3-5 straight-up record and gone 4-2 against the spread in games when its opponents shoot above 36.9% from three-point distance.
- The Hoyas are knocking down 35.5% of their shots from three-point distance, which is just 2.3 percentage points greater than the 33.2% the Bluejays’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Georgetown’s record is 6-2 ATS and 3-6 overall when the team hits more than 33.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Creighton has a 1-8 ATS record and a 9-2 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.5% from three-point distance.
- The Bluejays hit 9.7 three-pointers per game this season, 1.1 more made shots on average than the 8.6 per game the Hoyas allow.
- Creighton is 4-3 against the spread and 9-1 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while Georgetown is 2-2 ATS and 1-4 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from