A game after he scored 33 points in a 124-108 win over the Nets, Joel Embiid leads the Philadelphia 76ers (17-7) on the road against the Sacramento Kings (12-11) on Tuesday, February 9, 2021. The 76ers are favored by 4.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-CA. The over/under in the matchup is set at 230.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of February 8, 2021, 4:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 9
Mike Scott: Out (Knee)
DaQuan Jeffries: Out (Left ankle)
|Spread Pick||Kings (+4.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (230.5)|
|Prediction||76ers 115, Kings 114|
The model favors the 76ers by 0.6 points, a much smaller margin than the 4.5-point spread set by William Hill. Take the Kings to cover.
In this game, the model projects a total (228.1 points) slightly lower than the William Hill over/under (230.5 points).
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Embiid’s rebounding prop total for the game is posted at 11.5 boards, 0.8 rebounds higher than his season average of 10.7.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 31.5, 1.7 higher than his season average of 29.8.
- Danny Green’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots lower than his season average of 2.3.
- Simmons’ steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||23||12.3||7.4||0.9||0.5||0.5||1.0|
Kings Player Props
- De’Aaron Fox’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is set at 6.5 assists, equal to his season average of 6.5.
- Richaun Holmes’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 23.5, 0.5 higher than his season average of 23.0.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 3.8.
- Holmes’ blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 1.8.
- The 76ers make 47.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is the same percentage the Kings have allowed to their opponents.
- In games Philadelphia shoots higher than 47.8% from the field, it is 8-3-1 against the spread and 11-1 overall.
- Sacramento’s record is 8-3 against the spread and 7-4 overall when its opponents make more than 47.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Kings’ 47.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is three percentage points higher than the 76ers have allowed to their opponents (44.6%).
- Sacramento has compiled a 12-7 record against the spread and an 11-8 straight up record in games it shoots better than 44.6% from the field.
- Philadelphia is 9-6-2 against the spread and 13-4 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 47.6% from the field.
- The 76ers’ 36% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.5 percentage points lower than opponents of the Kings have shot from deep (38.5%).
- Philadelphia has assembled a 5-1-1 record against the spread and a 7-0 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 38.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Sacramento is 8-2 against the spread while putting up an 8-2 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 36% from three-point distance.
- The Kings shoot 37.5% from beyond the arc this season. That’s only 0.6 percentage points higher than the 76ers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.9%).
- Sacramento has a 6-5 ATS record and is 6-5 straight-up when the team makes more than 36.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Philadelphia is 11-1-1 ATS and 11-2 overall in games it shoots above 37.5% from deep.
- The 76ers make 10.8 three-pointers per game this season, 1.6 fewer makes per game than the Kings allow (12.4).
- Sacramento has gone 11-1 against the spread and 10-2 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Philadelphia hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 7-6-2 ATS and 9-6 straight up.
- The 76ers make the 28th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Kings give up the 20th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
76ers vs Kings Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from