The Cincinnati Bengals (11-4) will aim to extend their seven-game winning run in a Week 18 clash with the Baltimore Ravens (10-6). The Bengals ( ) start the action on January 8, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET on CBS against the Ravens ( on the moneyline to win). The contest’s total is currently listed at .
The betting facts in this article reference odds valid as of January 8, 2023 at 1:48 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bengals Vs Ravens Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Ravens (+11.5)||Over (39.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||26.1 (8)||20.9 (20)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||20.4 (5)||18.0 (3)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.6 (10)||5.5 (13)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.4 (13)||5.3 (12)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||17 (3)||17 (3)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||20 (16)||24 (6)|
Bengals Betting Insights
- The Bengals have 12 wins in 15 games against the spread this season.
- There have been five Bengals games (out of 15) that went over the total this season.
- In 10 games this season, the Bengals and their opponent have combined for more than 39.5 points.
- The over/under in this matchup is 39.5 points, 5.8 fewer than the average total in this season’s Cincinnati contests (postseason included).
Ravens Betting Insights
- The Ravens have seven wins in 16 contests against the spread this year.
- The Ravens have played 16 games this season, and four of them have hit the over.
- Baltimore’s games have finished with more than 39.5 points eight times this season.
- This season, Ravens games have resulted in an average scoring total of 42.9, which is 3.4 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Bengals Players to Watch
- Joe Burrow has compiled 4,260 yards (284.0 ypg) on 389-of-564 passing with 34 touchdowns compared to 12 interceptions this season. In addition, he’s added 247 rushing yards (16.5 ypg) on 72 carries while scoring five touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Joe Mixon, has carried the ball 199 times for 787 yards (60.5 per game), scoring six times. He’s also caught 55 passes for 400 yards and two touchdowns.
- This season, Samaje Perine has carried the ball 89 times for 376 yards (25.1 per game) and two touchdowns, while also racking up 283 yards through the air with four touchdowns.
- Tee Higgins’ 1,022 yards as a receiver pace the team. He’s been targeted 103 times and has totaled 73 receptions and seven touchdowns.
- Ja’Marr Chase has caught 79 passes while averaging 87.3 yards per game and scoring eight touchdowns.
- Tyler Boyd’s 53 grabs have yielded 711 yards and five touchdowns.
- Sam Hubbard paces the team with 6.5 sacks, and also has 11.0 TFL and 57 tackles.
- Cincinnati’s leading tackler, Logan Wilson, has 113 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and one interception this year.
- Vonn Bell has a team-high four interceptions to go along with 74 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and six passes defended.
Ravens Players to Watch
- J.K. Dobbins is his team’s leading rusher with 92 carries for 520 yards, or 65.0 per game. He’s found the end zone two times on the ground, as well.
- Kenyan Drake has piled up 93 carries and totaled 422 yards with three touchdowns.
- Mark Andrews leads his squad with 847 receiving yards on 73 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Demarcus Robinson has caught 46 passes and compiled 434 receiving yards (27.1 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Isaiah Likely’s 47 targets have resulted in 28 receptions for 270 yards and three touchdowns.
- Justin Houston has racked up 9.0 sacks to pace the team, while also recording 6.0 TFL, 20 tackles, and one interception.
- Roquan Smith is the team’s top-tackler this year. He’s racked up 155 tackles, 10.0 TFL, 4.5 sacks, and three interceptions.
- Marcus Williams has a team-leading four interceptions to go along with 54 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and six passes defended.
Best Betting Sites For Bengals vs Ravens
Powered By Data Skrive using data from