The Washington Wizards (5-15) will look to Bradley Beal (third in the league scoring 33.2 points per game) when they attempt to defeat Zach LaVine (eighth in the NBA with 27.0 PPG) and the Chicago Bulls (9-13 on Monday, February 8, 2021 at United Center. The Wizards are 2-point road underdogs in the matchup, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The matchup has an over/under set at 237.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 8, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bulls vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 8
Otto Porter Jr.: Day To Day (Back),
Wendell Carter Jr.: Out (Quad),
Lauri Markkanen: Day To Day (Shoulder)
Russell Westbrook: Day To Day (Rest),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
|Spread Pick||Bulls (-2)|
|Total Pick||Under (237.5)|
|Prediction||Bulls 121, Wizards 113|
The DraftKings line for this game has the Bulls favored by two, while the model predicts they’ll win by considerably more (8.6 points). Put your money on the Bulls.
The DraftKings point total for this game is just 3.7 points highter than the model projection.
Bulls Key Players
|Wendell Carter Jr.||14||12.8||8.0||2.4||0.6||0.6||0.3|
|Otto Porter Jr.||16||11.6||6.3||2.0||0.6||0.2||1.8|
Bulls Player Props
- LaVine’s points prop total for the game is set at 25.5, 1.5 points lower than his season average of 27.0.
- Wendell Carter Jr.’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 7.5 boards, 0.5 rebounds lower than his season average of 8.0.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Daniel Gafford’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
Wizards Key Players
Wizards Player Props
- Russell Westbrook’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 6.5 boards, 2.7 rebounds less than his season average of 9.2.
- Beal’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 3.7 points lower than his season average of 33.2.
- Beal’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Beal’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
- The Bulls make 47.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.4 percentage points lower than the Wizards have allowed to their opponents (48.3%).
- Chicago is 8-2 against the spread and 4-6 overall when it shoots better than 48.3% from the field.
- Washington’s record is 4-6 against the spread and 3-8 overall when its opponents make more than 47.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Wizards are shooting 45.5% from the field, 2.1% lower than the 47.6% the Bulls’ opponents have shot this season.
- Washington has compiled a 4-4 record against the spread and a 3-5 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 47.6% from the field.
- When Chicago’s opponents shoot above 45.5% from the field, it is 7-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- The Bulls shoot 37.7% from three-point range, 1.7% lower than the 39.4% the Wizards allow to opponents.
- Chicago has a 5-4 record against the spread and a 3-6 record overall when the team connects on more than 39.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Washington has put up a 5-5 against the spread while going 3-7 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 37.7% from deep.
- The Wizards shoot 35% from three-point distance this season. That’s 1.9 percentage points lower than the Bulls have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.9%).
- Washington is 6-3 against the spread and 3-6 overall when shooting above 36.9% as a team from three-point range.
- Chicago has a 6-3 ATS record and a 6-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35% from three-point distance.
- The Bulls hit 13.5 three-pointers per game this season, 1.4 more made shots on average than the 12.1 per game the Wizards give up.
- Chicago is 6-5 against the spread and 6-5 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Washington is 4-9 ATS and 2-12 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Bulls make the 10th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Wizards allow the 24th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Bulls vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|Bulls Rank||Bulls AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from