A game after he went off for 50 points in an 119-114 loss to the Kings, Nikola Jokic leads the Denver Nuggets (12-10) at home against the Milwaukee Bucks (15-8) on Monday, February 8, 2021. The Nuggets are underdogs by 3.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 9:30 PM ET on NBA TV. The over/under in the matchup is set at 229.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 8, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Nuggets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 8
Facundo Campazzo: Day To Day (Knee),
Greg Whittington: Out (Knee),
Gary Harris: Out (Left Adductor),
Jamal Murray: Day To Day (Knee),
PJ Dozier: Out (Hamstring)
|Spread Pick||Nuggets (+3.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (229.5)|
|Prediction||Bucks 116, Nuggets 115|
The model favors the Bucks by 0.1 points, a much smaller margin than the 3.5-point spread set by DraftKings. Take the Nuggets to cover.
The model’s predicted total (230.0 points) and the DraftKings set total (229.5 points) are virtually the same for this contest.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 26.5, 0.6 points lower than his season average of 27.1.
- Khris Middleton’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 31.5, 0.7 lower than his season average of 32.2.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots lower than his season average of 2.6.
- Brook Lopez’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Nuggets Key Players
|Michael Porter Jr.||12||15.2||6.4||0.8||1.1||1.0||2.3|
Nuggets Player Props
- Jokic’s assists prop total for the matchup is set at 8.5 assists, 0.1 assists lower than his season average of 8.6.
- Michael Porter Jr.’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 1.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Jokic’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
- The Bucks are shooting 49.3% from the field this season, 1.6 percentage points higher than the 47.7% the Nuggets allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee has a 9-6 record against the spread and an 11-4 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.7% from the field.
- Denver is 8-7 against the spread and 10-5 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 49.3% from the field.
- The Nuggets have shot at a 47.8% rate from the field this season, 2.8 percentage points greater than the 45% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- This season, Denver has an 8-9 record against the spread and a 10-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45% from the field.
- Milwaukee is 11-7 against the spread and 14-4 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 47.8% from the field.
- The Bucks shoot 40.1% from beyond the arc, 2.6% higher than the 37.5% the Nuggets allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee has collected a 7-6 record against the spread and a 10-3 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 37.5% of its three-point shots.
- Denver is 8-7 against the spread and 10-5 overall when its opponents shoot better than 40.1% from deep.
- The Nuggets are making 38% of their shots from three-point range, which is just 0.2 percentage points fewer than the 38.2% the Bucks’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Denver is 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall when shooting over 38.2% as a team from three-point range.
- Milwaukee has an 11-1 ATS record and a 12-0 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 38% from three-point range.
- The Bucks’ 15.4 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.4 more made shots on average than the 13 per game the Nuggets allow.
- Milwaukee is 9-3 against the spread and 11-1 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Denver is 4-8 ATS and 5-7 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Nuggets rank 14th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Bucks allow the 27th-fewest made threes in the league.
Bucks vs Nuggets Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Nuggets AVG||Nuggets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from