The Memphis Grizzlies (9-9) will attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Toronto Raptors (10-13) on Monday, February 8, 2021 at FedExForum as only 2.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The over/under in the matchup is set at 223.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of February 7, 2021, 5:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Raptors vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 8
OG Anunoby: Out (Calf),
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
Sean McDermott: Out (Shoulder),
Jontay Porter: Out (Knee),
De’Anthony Melton: Out (Shoulder),
Justise Winslow: Out (Hip),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Brandon Clarke: Out (Calf),
Killian Tillie: Out (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Grizzlies (+2.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (223.5)|
|Prediction||Grizzlies 112, Raptors 109|
The data strongly suggests betting on the Grizzlies in this one. The model favors them while William Hill has the Raptors favored and the difference between the two is 5.6 points.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (221.8 points) a little lower than the William Hill over/under (223.5 points).
Raptors Key Players
Raptors Player Props
- Fred VanVleet’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 32.5, 1.6 higher than his season average of 30.9.
- Kyle Lowry’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 1.9 greater than his season average of 30.6.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 3.3.
- OG Anunoby’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.6 steals less than his season average of 2.1.
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Ja Morant’s points prop total for the game is set at 18.5, 0.1 points lower than his season average of 18.6.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 28.5, 1.5 greater than his season average of 27.0.
- Desmond Bane’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 shots lower than his season average of 1.9.
- Tyus Jones’ steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals lower than his season average of 1.3.
- The Raptors make 44.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is two percentage points lower than the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents (46.4%).
- Toronto has a 5-2 record against the spread and a 5-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.4% from the field.
- Memphis is 5-1-1 against the spread and 5-2 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 44.4% from the field.
- The Grizzlies’ 46.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.3 percentage points higher than the Raptors have given up to their opponents (45.9%).
- Memphis is 7-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall when it shoots higher than 45.9% from the field.
- This season, Toronto has a 7-5 record against the spread and a 7-5 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 46.2% from the field.
- The Raptors’ 37.8% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 0.4 percentage points lower than opponents of the Grizzlies have shot from beyond the arc (38.2%).
- Toronto has a 6-5 record against the spread and a 7-4 record overall when the team hits more than 38.2% of its three-point shots.
- Memphis has put up a 5-2-1 against the spread while going 5-3 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 37.8% from deep.
- The Grizzlies are hitting 35.4% of their shots from three-point distance, which is 2.2 percentage points fewer than the 37.6% the Raptors’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Memphis is 5-0 ATS and 4-1 overall when the team hits more than 37.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Toronto has a 5-2 ATS record and a 4-3 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 35.4% of its three-point attempts.
- The Raptors make 15.8 three-pointers per game this season, 4.9 more made shots on average than the 10.9 per game the Grizzlies give up.
- Toronto has gone 7-6 against the spread and 8-5 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Memphis hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 5-6 ATS and 5-6 straight up.
- The Grizzlies make the 26th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Raptors give up the 26th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Raptors vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Raptors Rank||Raptors AVG||Grizzlies AVG||Grizzlies Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from