A game after he went off for 57 points in a 134-132 loss to the Mavericks, Stephen Curry leads the Golden State Warriors (12-11) on the road against the San Antonio Spurs (13-10) on Monday, February 8, 2021. The Warriors are underdogs by 1 point in the matchup, which tips at 8:30 PM ET on KENS. The point total is set at 233 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 8, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Spurs vs Warriors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 8
Lonnie Walker IV: Out (Illness),
LaMarcus Aldridge: Out (Hip)
Eric Paschall: Day To Day (Knee),
James Wiseman: Out (Wrist),
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Kevon Looney: Out (Ankle),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg)
|Spread Pick||Spurs (-1)|
|Total Pick||Under (233)|
|Prediction||Spurs 114, Warriors 112|
Both DraftKings and the model expect the Spurs to walk away with the win, but the model spread (2.4) is 1.4 points further in their direction.
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is more than two possessions higher (7.1 points) than the model projection. Put your money on the under.
Spurs Key Players
Spurs Player Props
- DeMar DeRozan’s assists prop over/under for the contest is set at 5.5 assists, 1.1 assists less than his season average of 6.6.
- Keldon Johnson’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 3.5 boards, 3.7 rebounds lower than his season average of 7.2.
- Patty Mills’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 1.1 shots lower than his season average of 2.6.
- Drew Eubanks’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 1.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
Warriors Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||23||13.3||5.5||1.3||1.2||0.8||1.4|
Warriors Player Props
- Curry’s points prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, 0.1 points greater than his season average of 29.4.
- James Wiseman’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 5.5 boards, 0.6 rebounds less than his season average of 6.1.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 4.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 4.8.
- Draymond Green’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
- The Spurs make 45.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.2 percentage points higher than the Warriors have allowed to their opponents (44.2%).
- San Antonio has an 8-5 record against the spread and a 9-4 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.2% from the field.
- Golden State is 9-3 against the spread and 9-3 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 45.4% from the field.
- The Warriors’ 46.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Spurs have allowed to their opponents.
- This season, Golden State has an 11-0 record against the spread and a 10-1 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 47.3% from the field.
- When San Antonio’s opponents shoot higher than 46.1% from the field, it is 9-2 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- The Spurs shoot 36.1% from beyond the arc, 0.8% lower than the 36.9% the Warriors allow to opponents.
- San Antonio has assembled an 8-3-1 record against the spread and an 8-4 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 36.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Golden State is 7-4 against the spread while putting together a 7-4 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 36.1% from downtown.
- The Warriors’ three-point shooting percentage this season (37.3%) is only 1.6 percentage points lower than opponents of the Spurs are averaging (38.9%).
- Golden State has a 9-1 ATS record and is 8-2 straight-up when the team hits more than 38.9% of its three-point attempts.
- San Antonio has a 9-2 ATS record and an 8-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 37.3% from three-point distance.
- The Spurs connect on 10.9 three-pointers per game this season, 3.2 fewer makes per game than the Warriors allow (14.1).
- Golden State is 9-3 against the spread and 10-2 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while San Antonio is 6-9-1 ATS and 7-9 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Spurs rank 27th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Warriors allow the 22nd-fewest made threes in the league.
Spurs vs Warriors Stat Rankings
|Spurs Rank||Spurs AVG||Warriors AVG||Warriors Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from