The Utah Jazz (18-5) visit the Indiana Pacers (12-11) as 4.5-point favorites after Bojan Bogdanovic racked up 31 points in the Jazz’s 138-121 victory over the Hornets. The game airs on SportsNet RM at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 7, 2021. The matchup’s point total is 224.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 7, 2021, 7:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Pacers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 7
Mike Conley: Out (Hamstring),
Elijah Hughes: Out (Ankle)
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Caris LeVert: Out (Kidney)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (-4.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (224.5)|
|Prediction||Jazz 114, Pacers 109|
The line for this game set by DraftKings and the model’s prediction are essentially the same (within 0.2 points of each other).
The DraftKings total for this game, 224.5 points, and the model’s projected total, 223.5 points, are only 1.0 point apart.
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Donovan Mitchell’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 24.5, 1.2 points greater than his season average of 23.3.
- Mike Conley’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 24.5, 1.5 less than his season average of 26.0.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 1.0 shot less than his season average of 3.5.
- Rudy Gobert’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 2.7.
Pacers Key Players
Pacers Player Props
- Malcolm Brogdon’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 3.1 lower than his season average of 32.6.
- T.J. McConnell’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 12.5, 2.1 less than his season average of 14.6.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- McConnell’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
- The Jazz are shooting 46.6% from the field this season, the same percentage the Pacers allow to opponents.
- In games Utah shoots better than 46.6% from the field, it is 10-1 against the spread and 11-0 overall.
- Indiana is 9-2 against the spread and 10-1 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 46.6% from the field.
- The Pacers’ 48% shooting percentage from the field this season is four percentage points higher than the Jazz have given up to their opponents (44%).
- Indiana has put together an 11-9 record against the spread and a 12-8 straight up record in games it shoots better than 44% from the field.
- When Utah’s opponents shoot higher than 48% from the field, it is 15-2-1 against the spread and 17-1 overall.
- The Jazz’s 40.7% three-point shooting percentage this season is only one percentage point higher than opponents of the Pacers have shot from beyond the arc (39.7%).
- Utah has assembled an 11-1 record against the spread and an 11-1 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 39.7% of its three-point shots.
- Indiana has put up an 8-3 against the spread while going 8-3 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 40.7% from deep.
- The Pacers’ three-point shooting percentage this season (36.9%) is -1.6 percentage points lower than opponents of the Jazz are averaging (35.3%).
- Indiana is 6-7 against the spread and 7-6 overall when shooting over 35.3% as a team from three-point range.
- Utah has a 12-1-1 ATS record and a 13-1 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 36.9% of its three-point shots.
- The Jazz connect on 17.1 three-pointers per game this season, 4.5 more made shots on average than the 12.6 per game the Pacers allow.
- When Utah makes more threes than its opponents, it is 16-2-1 against the spread and 17-2 overall. When Indiana is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 6-7 ATS and 7-6 straight up.
- The Jazz make the most three-pointers in the league, while the Pacers allow the 16th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Jazz vs Pacers Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from