The Miami Heat (8-14) are 5.5-point favorites as they attempt to stop a three-game road losing streak when they square off against the New York Knicks (11-13) on Sunday, February 7, 2021 at Madison Square Garden. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET on SUN. The over/under is 211.5 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 7, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Heat vs Knicks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 7
Maurice Harkless: Out (Thigh),
Avery Bradley: Out (Calf),
Goran Dragic: Out (Ankle),
Jimmy Butler: Day To Day (Left foot),
Chris Silva: Out (Hip),
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Right Knee),
Meyers Leonard: Out For Season (Shoulder)
Nerlens Noel: Day To Day (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Knicks (+5.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (211.5)|
|Prediction||Knicks 109, Heat 104|
The model line is much more favorable to the Knicks compared to the DraftKings line, a 10.6 point difference, and has them favored to win Sunday’s game outright. Put your money on the Knicks.
DraftKings and the model are extremely close in their point total projections for this contest, within 0.9 points of each other.
Heat Key Players
Heat Player Props
- Bam Adebayo’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 16.5, 3.5 points less than his season average of 20.0.
- Jimmy Butler’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 1.6 lower than his season average of 31.1.
- Duncan Robinson’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- Adebayo’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
Knicks Key Players
Knicks Player Props
- Julius Randle’s assists prop over/under for the game is set at 4.5 assists, 1.4 assists less than his season average of 5.9.
- Alec Burks’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots lower than his season average of 2.3.
- Nerlens Noel’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 1.4 blocks lower than his season average of 1.9.
- This season, the Heat have a 46.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.2% higher than the 43.5% of shots the Knicks’ opponents have hit.
- Miami has a 7-9 record against the spread and an 8-8 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 43.5% from the field.
- New York is 10-6 against the spread and 10-6 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 46.7% from the field.
- The Knicks have shot at a 44.9% rate from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points above the 44.8% shooting opponents of the Heat have averaged.
- New York has put together a 10-4 record against the spread and a 9-5 straight up record in games it shoots better than 44.8% from the field.
- When Miami’s opponents shoot above 44.9% from the field, it is 5-6 against the spread and 6-5 overall.
- The Heat shoot 35.4% from beyond the arc, 3.8% higher than the 31.6% the Knicks allow to opponents.
- Miami has collected a 6-10 record against the spread and an 8-8 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 31.6% of its three-point shots.
- New York is 9-7 against the spread while putting together a 9-7 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 35.4% from three-point range.
- The Knicks are making 35.3% of their shots from three-point range, which is -2.6 percentage points higher than the 37.9% the Heat’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- New York is 8-2 ATS and 7-3 overall when the team hits more than 37.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Miami has a 5-5 ATS record and a 5-5 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.3% from three-point range.
- The Heat knock down 13.1 three-pointers per game this season, 3.6 more makes per game than the Knicks give up (9.5).
- Miami has gone 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When New York makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 6-10 ATS and 5-11 straight up.
- The Heat make the 12th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Knicks allow the eighth-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Heat vs Knicks Stat Rankings
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from