The Sacramento Kings (11-11) are underdogs (+8.5) for an attempt to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Los Angeles Clippers (17-7) at 3:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 7, 2021 at Staples Center. The contest airs on PRIME. The matchup’s point total is set at 228.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 7, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 7
Patrick Beverley: Out (Knee),
Paul George: Out (Foot)
DaQuan Jeffries: Out (Left ankle)
|Spread Pick||Clippers (-8.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (228.5)|
|Prediction||Clippers 120, Kings 107|
The DraftKings line for this game has the Clippers favored by 8.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by considerably more (12.6 points). Put your money on the Clippers.
DraftKings and the model are extremely close in their point total projections for this game, within 1.0 point of each other.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s points prop total for the contest is set at 32.5, 6.2 points greater than his season average of 26.3.
- Serge Ibaka’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 21.5, 0.9 higher than his season average of 20.6.
- Paul George’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 3.8.
- Ibaka’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||22||12.5||7.3||0.9||0.5||0.5||1.0|
Kings Player Props
- De’Aaron Fox’s assists prop over/under for the game is posted at 6.5 assists, equal to his season average of 6.5.
- Richaun Holmes’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 21.5, 1.4 less than his season average of 22.9.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 4.5, 0.6 shots greater than his season average of 3.9.
- Fox’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
- The Clippers make 48.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.2 percentage points higher than the Kings have allowed to their opponents (48.1%).
- In games Los Angeles shoots better than 48.1% from the field, it is 10-4 against the spread and 11-3 overall.
- Sacramento is 8-3 against the spread and 7-4 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 48.3% from the field.
- The Kings have shot at a 47.5% clip from the field this season, one percentage point above the 46.5% shooting opponents of the Clippers have averaged.
- Sacramento is 8-6 against the spread and 7-7 overall when it shoots higher than 46.5% from the field.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 12-4 record against the spread and a 13-3 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 47.5% from the field.
- The Clippers shoot 42.4% from beyond the arc, 3.6% higher than the 38.8% the Kings allow to opponents.
- Los Angeles has a 10-7 record against the spread and a 12-5 record overall when the team knocks down more than 38.8% of its three-point shots.
- Sacramento has put up a 12-4 against the spread while going 11-5 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 42.4% from deep.
- The Kings are knocking down 37.7% of their shots from deep, which is just 1.4 percentage points greater than the 36.3% the Clippers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Sacramento has a 6-5 ATS record and is 6-5 straight-up when the team makes more than 36.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles has an 11-4 ATS record and a 13-2 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 37.7% of its three-point shots.
- The Clippers’ 15 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.5 more made shots on average than the 12.5 per game the Kings give up.
- Los Angeles is 13-4 against the spread and 16-1 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Sacramento is 2-8 ATS and 1-9 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Kings make the 17th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Clippers give up the ninth-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Clippers vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from