NFC East foes will clash in Week 18 when the Philadelphia Eagles (13-3) meet the New York Giants (9-6-1). The Eagles, listed at on the spread, serve as host on January 8, 2023 at 4:25 PM ET on CBS against the Giants, moneyline odds to win. A point total of points has been set for the matchup by bookmakers.
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of January 8, 2023 at 4:48 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Eagles Vs Giants Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Giants (+17)||Over (43)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||28.4 (3)||21.8 (15)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||20.5 (8)||21.8 (14)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.0 (4)||5.3 (17)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||4.8 (1)||5.7 (24)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||18 (7)||16 (2)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||27 (2)||18 (24)|
Eagles Betting Insights
- The Eagles have eight wins in 16 games against the spread this season.
- Out of 16 Eagles games so far this year, 10 have gone over the total.
- The Eagles and their opponent have broken the 43-point mark 11 times this year.
- The average total for Philadelphia games this season (postseason included) has been 45.6, 2.6 points higher than the total for this game.
Giants Betting Insights
- The Giants’ record against the spread is 12-4-0.
- The Giants have played 16 games this season, and seven of them have hit the over.
- New York games have gone over 43 points on seven occasions this season.
- The over/under for this game is 0.2 points higher than the average scoring total for Giants games (42.8).
Eagles Players to Watch
- Jalen Hurts has thrown for 3,472 yards, completing 67.3% of his passes and recording 22 touchdowns and five interceptions this season. He’s also run for 747 yards (53.4 ypg) on 156 carries with 13 rushing touchdowns.
- Miles Sanders has racked up 1,236 yards on 248 carries while finding paydirt 11 times.
- A.J. Brown’s 1,401 yards as a receiver lead the team. He’s been targeted 136 times and has collected 84 receptions and 11 touchdowns.
- DeVonta Smith has hauled in 88 receptions totaling 1,129 yards, finding the end zone seven times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Dallas Goedert has a total of 656 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 49 passes and scoring three touchdowns.
- Haason Reddick has racked up 16.0 sacks to pace the team, while also recording 10.0 TFL and 47 tackles.
- T.J. Edwards, Philadelphia’s top tackler, has 149 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and 2.0 sacks this year.
- Chauncey Gardner-Johnson has a team-leading six interceptions to go along with 60 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and eight passes defended.
Giants Players to Watch
- Daniel Jones has thrown for 3,205 yards on 317-of-472 passing with 15 touchdowns and five interceptions this season. He has chipped on the ground, as well, with 708 yards and seven rushing touchdowns.
- Matt Breida has taken 50 carries and totaled 192 yards with one touchdown.
- Darius Slayton has racked up 724 receiving yards on 46 receptions to pace his team so far this season while scoring two touchdowns as a receiver.
- Richie James Jr. has 57 receptions (on 71 targets) for a total of 569 yards (35.6 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Isaiah Hodgins’ 37 receptions (on 47 targets) have netted him 392 yards (39.2 ypg) and four touchdowns.
- Kayvon Thibodeaux has racked up 4.0 sacks to pace the team, while also picking up 6.0 TFL and 48 tackles.
- Jaylon Smith is the team’s leading tackler this year. He’s totaled 89 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 1.0 sack.
- Rodarius Williams has a team-leading one interception to go along with five tackles and two passes defended.
Best Betting Sites For Eagles vs Giants
Powered By Data Skrive using data from