David DeJuilius leads the Cincinnati Bearcats (4-7) against the Tulane Green Wave (7-6) after putting up 26 points in a 63-60 win over Temple. The Green Wave are 6-point underdogs in the game on Sunday, February 7, 2021, which tips at 12:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under is 135 for the matchup.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 7, 2021, 2:18 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Green Wave (+6)
While DraftKings has the Bearcats winning by six, the model has the Green Wave taking home the victory, with a considerable margin between the two spreads (6.2 points). Take the Green Wave.
DraftKings and the model are extremely close in their point total projections for this contest, within 0.0 points of each other.
Prediction: Tulane 68, Cincinnati 67
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Bearcats have an average implied point total of 71.6 this season, which is 0.6 points higher than their implied total in Sunday’s game (71).
- Cincinnati will try to outscore its implied point total for this matchup (71) for the fourth time this season.
- The 71-point average implied total on the season for the Green Wave is six more points than the team’s 65-point implied total in this matchup.
- Tulane will aim to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (65) for the seventh time this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Cincinnati and Tulane Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 6+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Bearcats make 42.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.9 percentage points higher than the Green Wave have allowed to their opponents (40.7%).
- Cincinnati is 2-4 against the spread and 3-4 overall in games when it shoots better than 40.7% from the field.
- Tulane is 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 42.6% from the field.
- The Green Wave are shooting 37.3% from the field, 7.6% lower than the 44.9% the Bearcats’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Tulane has put up a 1-0 record against the spread and a 1-0 record overall in games the team shoots better than 44.9% collectively from the field.
- Cincinnati is 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 37.3% from the field.
- The Bearcats shoot 28.5% from three-point range, 5.9% lower than the 34.4% the Green Wave allow to opponents.
- Cincinnati has put together a 1-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 34.4% of its three-point shots.
- Tulane has put up a 2-1 against the spread while going 3-0 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 28.5% from deep.
- The Green Wave three-point shooting percentage this season (28.7%) is 2.7 percentage points lower than opponents of the Bearcats are averaging (31.4%).
- Tulane has a 4-2 ATS record and is 5-1 straight-up when the team makes more than 31.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Cincinnati has a 2-3 straight-up record and a 2-3 ATS record when it has shot better than 28.7% from three-point distance.
- The Green Wave are 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall when they make more threes than their opponents, while the Bearcats are 1-2 ATS and 1-2 straight up in games when they are out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from