Nikola Vucevic and the Orlando Magic (9-14) are 1-point underdogs against Zach LaVine and the Chicago Bulls (8-13) Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Amway Center. The matchup starts at 7:00 PM ET on FS-FL. The matchup has an over/under of 223.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 6, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bulls vs Magic Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 6
Otto Porter Jr.: Out (Back),
Wendell Carter Jr.: Out (Quad)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Michael Carter-Williams: Out (Foot),
Al-Farouq Aminu: Out (Knee),
Aaron Gordon: Out (Ankle),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Bulls (-1)|
|Total Pick||Over (223.5)|
|Prediction||Bulls 113, Magic 111|
The DraftKings line for this game has the Bulls favored by one, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (1.7 points).
The DraftKings total for this game, 223.5 points, and the model’s projected total, 224.2 points, are only 0.7 points apart.
Bulls Key Players
|Wendell Carter Jr.||14||12.8||8.0||2.4||0.6||0.6||0.3|
|Otto Porter Jr.||16||11.6||6.3||2.0||0.6||0.2||1.8|
Bulls Player Props
- LaVine’s points prop total for the contest is set at 25.5, 1.0 point less than his season average of 26.5.
- Coby White’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 22.5, 2.9 less than his season average of 25.4.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 3.2.
- Daniel Gafford’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 1.1.
Magic Key Players
Magic Player Props
- Vucevic’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 12.5 rebounds, 1.0 rebound greater than his season average of 11.5.
- Markelle Fultz’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 25.5, 4.1 higher than his season average of 21.4.
- Vucevic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Terrence Ross’ steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals greater than his season average of 1.1.
- The Bulls make 47.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.3 percentage points higher than the Magic have allowed to their opponents (47.4%).
- Chicago is 8-3 against the spread and 4-7 overall when it shoots better than 47.4% from the field.
- Orlando is 3-5 against the spread and 4-4 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 47.7% from the field.
- The Magic have shot at a 43.2% clip from the field this season, 4.9 percentage points less than the 48.1% shooting opponents of the Bulls have averaged.
- This season, Orlando has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 48.1% from the field.
- This season, Chicago has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 2-1 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 43.2% from the field.
- The Bulls’ 37.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 0.6 percentage points higher than opponents of the Magic have shot from beyond the arc (36.6%).
- Chicago has a 7-4 record against the spread and a 4-7 record overall when the team connects on more than 36.6% of its three-point shots.
- Orlando has put up a 9-5 against the spread while going 8-6 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 37.2% from deep.
- The Magic shoot 35.1% from beyond the arc this season. That’s just 2.3 percentage points lower than the Bulls have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (37.4%).
- Orlando is 5-2 ATS and 4-3 overall when the team hits more than 37.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Chicago has a 5-3 ATS record and a 5-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.1% from three-point range.
- The Bulls hit 13.4 three-pointers per game this season, 2.1 more makes per game than the Magic give up (11.3).
- When Chicago makes more threes than its opponents, it is 5-5 against the spread and 5-5 overall. When Orlando is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 3-10 ATS and 3-10 straight up.
- The Bulls are the 10th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Magic give up the 12th-fewest makes from deep.
Bulls vs Magic Stat Rankings
|Bulls Rank||Bulls AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from