The Philadelphia 76ers (16-7) host the Brooklyn Nets (14-10) as 3-point favorites after Joel Embiid went off for 37 points in the 76ers’ 121-105 loss to the Trail Blazers. The game airs on YES at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021. The over/under is 237.5 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 6, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Nets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 6
Seth Curry: Day To Day (Illness),
Mike Scott: Out (Knee),
Joel Embiid: Day To Day (Knee),
Ben Simmons: Day To Day (Calf),
Terrance Ferguson: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL)
|Spread Pick||Nets (+3)|
|Total Pick||Under (237.5)|
|Prediction||76ers 117, Nets 115|
The model and DraftKings both have the 76ers taking home the victory, but the model has them winning by slightly less (1.4 points). Lean towards taking the Nets.
In this game, the model projects a total (232.0 points) a little lower than the DraftKings over/under (237.5 points).
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Embiid’s rebounding prop total for the game is posted at 10.5 boards, 0.3 rebounds lower than his season average of 10.8.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 31.5, 2.0 greater than his season average of 29.5.
- Danny Green’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 2.3.
- Embiid’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
Nets Key Players
Nets Player Props
- Kevin Durant’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, equal to his season average of 29.5.
- James Harden’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 44.5, 2.5 higher than his season average of 42.0.
- Joe Harris’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- Harden’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals higher than his season average of 1.1.
- The 76ers make 47.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.7 percentage points higher than the Nets have allowed to their opponents (45.9%).
- In games Philadelphia shoots better than 45.9% from the field, it is 10-5 against the spread and 13-2 overall.
- Brooklyn’s record is 8-8 against the spread and 11-5 overall when its opponents make more than 47.6% of their shots from the field.
- The Nets are shooting 50% from the field, 5.4% higher than the 44.6% the 76ers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Brooklyn is 9-11 against the spread and 13-7 overall when it shoots better than 44.6% from the field.
- This season, Philadelphia has a 13-8-1 record against the spread and a 16-6 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 50% from the field.
- The 76ers’ 36% three-point shooting percentage this season is the same that opponents of the Nets have shot from beyond the arc.
- Philadelphia is 7-1 against the spread and 8-0 overall when it shoots better than 36% from distance.
- Brooklyn is 6-6 against the spread while putting up an 8-4 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 36% from three-point distance.
- The Nets shoot 40.2% from three-point distance this season. That’s 3.3 percentage points higher than the 76ers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.9%).
- Brooklyn is 9-7 ATS and 12-4 overall when the team makes more than 36.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Philadelphia has a 13-3-1 ATS record and a 13-4 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 40.2% from three-point range.
- The 76ers connect on 10.9 three-pointers per game this season, 3.9 fewer made shots on average than the 14.8 per game the Nets give up.
- Brooklyn has gone 7-10 against the spread and 10-7 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Philadelphia hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 7-6-1 ATS and 8-6 straight up.
- The Nets are the sixth-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the 76ers allow the 11th-fewest makes from deep.
76ers vs Nets Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Nets AVG||Nets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from