The Toronto Raptors (10-12) visit the Atlanta Hawks (10-12) as 6-point favorites after Pascal Siakam racked up 33 points in the Raptors’ 123-117 victory over the Nets. The matchup airs on FS-SE at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is set at 222.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 6, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Raptors vs Hawks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 6
Aron Baynes: Day To Day (Groin),
OG Anunoby: Out (Calf),
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee),
Trae Young: Day To Day (Right Calf),
Kevin Huerter: Day To Day (Ankle),
Onyeka Okongwu: Day To Day (Achilles)
|Spread Pick||Hawks (+6)|
|Total Pick||Over (222)|
|Prediction||Hawks 113, Raptors 109|
The data strongly suggests betting on the Hawks in this one. The model favors them while DraftKings has the Raptors favored and the difference between the two is 9.5 points.
The model’s predicted total (222.1 points) and the DraftKings set total (222 points) are virtually the same for this contest.
Raptors Key Players
Raptors Player Props
- Fred VanVleet’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 2.0 higher than his season average of 30.5.
- Kyle Lowry’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 33.5, 2.2 higher than his season average of 31.3.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Chris Boucher’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 2.0.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Trae Young’s points prop total for the game is set at 27.5, 0.9 points higher than his season average of 26.6.
- Clint Capela’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 13.5 rebounds, 1.0 rebound lower than his season average of 14.5.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Capela’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 2.3.
- The Raptors make 44.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.3 percentage points lower than the Hawks have allowed to their opponents (44.8%).
- Toronto is 7-4 against the spread and 7-4 overall when it shoots higher than 44.8% from the field.
- Atlanta has an 8-4 record against the spread and a 9-3 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 44.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Hawks are shooting 44.3% from the field, 1.2% lower than the 45.5% the Raptors’ opponents have shot this season.
- Atlanta has put together a 7-5 record against the spread and a 6-6 straight up record in games it shoots above 45.5% from the field.
- Toronto is 5-5 against the spread and 6-4 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 44.3% from the field.
- The Raptors shoot 37.9% from three-point range, 5.2% higher than the 32.7% the Hawks allow to opponents.
- Toronto has an 8-11 record against the spread and a 9-10 record overall when the team makes more than 32.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Atlanta is 10-8 against the spread while putting up a 10-8 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 37.9% from beyond the arc.
- The Hawks’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35%) is -2 percentage points higher than opponents of the Raptors are averaging (37%).
- Atlanta is 9-2 ATS and 8-3 overall when the team hits more than 37% of its three-point attempts.
- Toronto is 5-2 ATS and 4-3 overall in games it shoots above 35% from deep.
- The Raptors connect on 16 three-pointers per game this season, 3.8 more makes per game than the Hawks give up (12.2).
- Toronto has gone 7-6 against the spread and 8-5 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Atlanta makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 3-5 ATS and 2-6 straight up.
- The Raptors make the third-most three-pointers in the league, while the Hawks allow the third-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Raptors vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|Raptors Rank||Raptors AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from