A game after he went off for 30 points in an 111-108 win over the Timberwolves, DeMar DeRozan leads the San Antonio Spurs (12-10) on the road against the Houston Rockets (11-10) on Saturday, February 6, 2021. The Spurs are underdogs by 1.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on SportsNet SW. The over/under for the matchup is set at 222.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 6, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Rockets vs Spurs Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 6
John Wall: Day To Day (Back),
David Nwaba: Day To Day (Ankle),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
Christian Wood: Out (Ankle)
Lonnie Walker IV: Out (Illness),
LaMarcus Aldridge: Out (Hip),
Dejounte Murray: Day To Day (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Rockets (-1.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (222.5)|
|Prediction||Rockets 113, Spurs 108|
Our computers expect the same result as DraftKings, but have the Rockets winning by a considerably greater margin (4.8 points). Take the Rockets.
DraftKings and the model are extremely close in their point total projections for this game, within 0.8 points of each other.
Rockets Key Players
Rockets Player Props
- Christian Wood’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 8.5 boards, 1.7 rebounds lower than his season average of 10.2.
- John Wall’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, 1.6 higher than his season average of 27.9.
- Victor Oladipo’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 2.8.
- Wood’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Spurs Key Players
Spurs Player Props
- DeRozan’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 5.5 assists, 1.1 assists less than his season average of 6.6.
- Keldon Johnson’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 12.5, 11.5 lower than his season average of 24.0.
- Patty Mills’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 1.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Dejounte Murray’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
- This season, the Rockets have a 45.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.9% lower than the 47.5% of shots the Spurs’ opponents have hit.
- Houston is 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall when it shoots higher than 47.5% from the field.
- San Antonio’s record is 7-1 against the spread and 5-3 overall when its opponents make more than 45.6% of their shots from the field.
- The Spurs are shooting 45.5% from the field, -0.9% lower than the 44.6% the Rockets’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, San Antonio has an 8-5 record against the spread and a 9-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 44.6% from the field.
- This season, Houston has an 8-3 record against the spread and a 9-2 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 45.5% from the field.
- The Rockets are knocking down 36.4% of their three-point shots this season, 2.9% lower than the 39.3% the Spurs allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Houston has a 6-2 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall when the team makes more than 39.3% of its three-point shots.
- San Antonio is 6-2 against the spread and 5-3 overall when its opponents shoot better than 36.4% from deep.
- The Spurs shoot 36.3% from beyond the arc this season. That’s -1.4 percentage points lower than the Rockets have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (34.9%).
- San Antonio is 8-4-1 ATS and 8-5 overall when the team makes more than 34.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Houston has a 7-4-1 ATS record and an 8-4 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 36.3% of its three-point attempts.
- The Rockets knock down 14.5 three-pointers per game this season, 3.5 more made shots on average than the 11 per game the Spurs give up.
- Houston has gone 8-5-1 against the spread and 9-5 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When San Antonio makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 5-9-1 ATS and 6-9 straight up.
- The Spurs make the 26th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Rockets give up the sixth-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Rockets vs Spurs Stat Rankings
|Rockets Rank||Rockets AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from