The Milwaukee Bucks (14-8) visit the Cleveland Cavaliers (10-13) as double-digit, 10.5-point favorites after Giannis Antetokounmpo racked up 33 points in the Bucks’ 123-105 victory over the Cavaliers. The game airs on FS-OH at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021. The over/under is 227 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 6, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 6
Collin Sexton: Day To Day (Neck),
Larry Nance Jr.: Out (Wrist),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Concussion)
|Spread Pick||Cavaliers (+10.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (227)|
|Prediction||Bucks 115, Cavaliers 108|
The Bucks are favored by both DraftKings and the model, but the model has them winning by significantly less (10.5 to 7.2 points). Take the Cavaliers and the points.
The model projects a total 4.2 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop total for the game is set at 12.5 boards, 1.3 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.2.
- Khris Middleton’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 1.0 lower than his season average of 32.5.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Brook Lopez’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Cavaliers Key Players
Cavaliers Player Props
- Collin Sexton’s points prop total for the game is set at 20.5, 3.5 points lower than his season average of 24.0.
- Andre Drummond’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 31.5, 3.8 lower than his season average of 35.3.
- Cedi Osman’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots lower than his season average of 2.3.
- Larry Nance Jr.’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 steals less than his season average of 2.1.
- The Bucks are shooting 49.1% from the field this season, 2.3 percentage points higher than the 46.8% the Cavaliers allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee has a 9-6 record against the spread and an 11-4 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.8% from the field.
- Cleveland is 9-7 against the spread and 9-7 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 49.1% from the field.
- The Cavaliers are shooting 45% from the field, which equals what the Bucks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Cleveland is 9-3 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it shoots better than 45% from the field.
- Milwaukee is 8-2 against the spread and 10-0 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 45% from the field.
- The Bucks shoot 39.8% from deep, 0.7% higher than the 39.1% the Cavaliers allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee has a 6-4 record against the spread and an 8-2 record overall when the team makes more than 39.1% of its three-point shots.
- Cleveland has put up a 9-5 against the spread while going 9-5 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 39.8% from downtown.
- The Cavaliers’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35.6%) is 3.2 percentage points lower than opponents of the Bucks are averaging (38.8%).
- Cleveland is 7-3 against the spread and 6-4 overall when shooting above 38.8% as a team from three-point range.
- Milwaukee has an 8-0 ATS record and an 8-0 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 35.6% of its three-point attempts.
- The Bucks’ 15.4 made three-pointers per game this season is six more made shots on average than the 9.4 per game the Cavaliers allow.
- Milwaukee is 8-3 against the spread and 10-1 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Cleveland is 6-11 ATS and 6-11 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Bucks make the fourth-most three-pointers in the league, while the Cavaliers allow the 19th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Bucks vs Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Cavaliers AVG||Cavaliers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from