The NC State Wolf Pack (7-7) are 3.5-point favorites as they look to end a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Boston College Eagles (3-10) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Silvio Conte Forum. The contest airs at 12:00 PM ET on ACCN. The matchup’s over/under is 147.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 6, 2021, 2:15 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
While DraftKings has the Wolf Pack winning by 3.5, the model has the Eagles taking home the victory, with a considerable margin between the two spreads (4.1 points). Take the Eagles.
DraftKings and the model are extremely close in their point total projections for this game, within 0.6 points of each other.
Prediction: Boston College 75, NC State 74
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Wolf Pack this season is 77.1 points, 1.1 more points than their implied total of 76 points in Saturday’s game.
- NC State has surpassed its implied point total for this matchup (76) six times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Eagles (76.5) is 4.5 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (72).
- Boston College is aiming to outscore its implied point total for this matchup (72) for the sixth time this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
NC State and Boston College Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Wolf Pack have a 46.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.2% lower than the 48.9% of shots the Eagles’ have knocked down.
- In games NC State shoots better than 48.9% from the field, it is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Boston College’s record is 4-2 against the spread and 2-4 overall when it allows its opponents to make more than 46.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Eagles’ 43.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.8 percentage points lower than the Wolf Pack have given up to their opponents (46.7%).
- This season, Boston College has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 2-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 46.7% from the field.
- This season, NC State has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 4-0 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 43.9% from the field.
- The Wolf Pack shoot 36.5% from three-point range, 2.4% higher than the 34.1% the Eagles allow to opponents.
- NC State is 5-3 overall and 4-3-1 against the spread when it shoots better than 34.1% from distance.
- Boston College is 6-3 against the spread while putting up a 3-6 straight-up record when its opponents make more than 36.5% of their shots from three-point distance.
- The Eagles’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35.2%) is just 0.5 percentage points lower than opponents of the Wolf Pack are averaging (35.7%).
- Boston College is 1-3 overall and 3-1 against the spread when it shoots over 35.7% as a team from three-point distance.
- NC State has a 2-2-1 ATS record and a 4-1 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.2% from downtown.
- The Wolf Pack make 7.2 three-pointers per game this season, 2.3 fewer made shots on average than the 9.5 per game the Eagles allow.
- The Eagles are 5-3 against the spread and 3-6 overall when they make more threes than their opponents, while the Wolf Pack are 1-5-1 ATS and 2-5 straight up in games when they are out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from