The Buffalo Bulls (7-6) are at home in MAC action against the Miami (OH) RedHawks (8-6) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The Bulls are favored by 8.5 points in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The point total in the matchup is set at 150.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 6, 2021, 2:16 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The line for this game set by DraftKings and the model’s prediction are essentially the same (within 0.1 points of each other).
DraftKings and the model are extremely close in their point total projections for this game, within 0.1 points of each other.
Prediction: Buffalo 79, Miami (OH) 71
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Bulls this season is 80.7 points, 1.7 more points than their implied total of 79 points in Saturday’s game.
- Buffalo will attempt to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (79) for the seventh time this season.
- The RedHawks’ average implied point total on the season (73.2 points) is 2.2 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (71 points).
- Miami (OH) has scored more than 71 points six times this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Buffalo and Miami (OH) Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Bulls make 45.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.5 percentage points higher than the RedHawks have allowed to their opponents (45.1%).
- Buffalo has put together a 4-2 record against the spread and a 4-3 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.1% from the field.
- Miami (OH) is 5-2-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 45.6% from the field.
- The RedHawks have shot at a 44.2% rate from the field this season, 2.9 percentage points greater than the 41.3% shooting opponents of the Bulls have averaged.
- Miami (OH) is 5-2 overall and 5-1 against the spread when it knocks down more than 41.3% of its shots from the field.
- Buffalo is 5-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 44.2% from the field.
- The Bulls shoot 33.3% from beyond the arc, 1% lower than the 34.3% the RedHawks allow to opponents.
- Buffalo is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it shoots better than 34.3% from deep.
- Miami (OH) is 5-2 overall and 4-3 against the spread when its opponents shoot better than 33.3% from deep.
- The RedHawks three-point shooting percentage this season (36.7%) is 9.8 percentage points higher than opponents of the Bulls are averaging (26.9%).
- Miami (OH) is 6-3-1 against the spread and 6-5 overall when it shoots above 26.9% as a team from deep.
- Buffalo has a 7-3 ATS record and a 6-5 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.7% from three-point range.
- When Miami (OH) makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 4-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall. When Buffalo is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 0-1 ATS and 1-1 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from