SEC opponents meet when the Auburn Tigers (10-9) host the Ole Miss Rebels (9-8) at Auburn Arena, beginning at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021. The Rebels are 5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 140 points.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 6, 2021, 2:17 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The model and DraftKings both have the Tigers taking home the victory, but the model has them winning by slightly less (4.0 points). Lean towards taking the Rebels.
In this game, the model projects a total (142.4 points) slightly higher than the DraftKings over/under (140 points).
Prediction: Auburn 73, Ole Miss 69
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Tigers this season is 78 points, five more points than their implied total of 73 points in Saturday’s game.
- Auburn has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (73) 12 times this season.
- The 74.2-point average implied total on the season for the Rebels is 6.2 more points than the team’s 68-point implied total in this matchup.
- This season, Ole Miss has scored more than this game’s implied total of 68 points eight times.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Auburn and Ole Miss Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Tigers have a 45.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.5% higher than the 41.7% of shots the Rebels’ opponents have knocked down.
- Auburn is 7-4-2 against the spread and 9-5 overall in games when it collectively shoots higher than 41.7% from the field.
- Ole Miss’ record is 8-3 against the spread and 9-2 overall when its opponents make more than 45.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Rebels’ 43.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.5 percentage points higher than the Tigers have allowed to their opponents (43.2%).
- This season, Ole Miss has a 7-2 record overall and a 7-2 record against the spread in games the team collectively shoots higher than 43.2% from the field.
- Auburn is 8-3 overall and 7-2-2 against the spread in games it allows opponents to shoot over 43.7% from the field.
- The Tigers’ 32.6% three-point shooting percentage this season is four percentage points lower than opponents of the Rebels have shot from beyond the arc (36.6%).
- Auburn has a 1-1-1 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall when the team connects on more than 36.6% of its attempts from three-point range.
- Ole Miss has put up a 5-2 against the spread while going 6-1 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 32.6% from deep.
- The Rebels three-point shooting percentage this season (27.8%) is 3.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the Tigers are averaging (30.9%).
- Ole Miss is 2-4 against the spread and 2-4 overall when it shoots above 30.9% as a team from deep.
- Auburn has a 4-1 straight-up record and a 4-0-1 ATS record this season when it knocks down more than 27.8% of its three-point shots.
- The Tigers knock down 9.1 three-pointers per game this season, 3.9 more makes per game than the Rebels give up (5.2).
- Auburn is 5-4-1 against the spread and 6-6 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Ole Miss is 5-5 ATS and 5-5 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from