The Oregon State Beavers (9-7) are just 2.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game home winning streak when they take on the Washington State Cougars (11-7) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Gill Coliseum. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET on PACN. The point total is 132.5 for the matchup.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 6, 2021, 2:18 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The DraftKings line for this matchup is within 0.0 points of the model. Stay away from this one.
The model projects a total 5.1 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Prediction: Oregon State 70, Washington State 68
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Beavers’ average implied point total this season is 5.4 more points than their implied total in Saturday’s game (73.4 implied points on average compared to 68 implied points in this game).
- Oregon State has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (68) 10 times.
- The 73.1-point average implied total on the season for the Cougars is 8.1 more points than the team’s 65-point implied total in this matchup.
- Washington State will look to outscore its implied point total for this matchup (65) for the ninth time this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Oregon State and Washington State Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Beavers have a 42.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.1% higher than the 39.6% of shots the Cougars’ opponents have made.
- Oregon State is 8-2 against the spread and 8-3 overall in games when it collectively shoots higher than 39.6% from the field.
- Washington State is 6-5 against the spread and 10-1 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 42.7% from the field.
- The Cougars are shooting 41.7% from the field, -1.3% higher than the 43% the Beavers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Washington State has compiled a 5-2 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall in games when it shoots over 43% from the field.
- This season, Oregon State has a 5-2 straight up record and a 5-1 record against the spread when it allows opponents to shoot over 41.7% from the field.
- The Beavers are knocking down 36.2% of their three-point shots this season, 5.4% higher than the 30.8% the Cougars allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Oregon State is 7-5 against the spread and 8-5 overall when it shoots better than 30.8% from distance.
- Washington State has put up an 11-3 straight-up record and gone 8-6 against the spread in games when its opponents shoot above 36.2% from three-point range.
- The Cougars are hitting 34.1% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is 4.7 percentage points higher than the 29.4% the Beavers’ are averaging on the season.
- Washington State has a 7-7 ATS record and is 8-6 straight-up in games when the team makes better than 29.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Oregon State has a 7-3 ATS record and an 8-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 34.1% from downtown.
- Oregon State is 4-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Washington State is 2-3 ATS and 3-2 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from