The UCF Knights (4-9) are 4.5-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (9-7) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Reynolds Center. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under of 132 points.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 6, 2021, 2:17 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Golden Hurricane (-4.5)
Both DraftKings and the model expect the Golden Hurricane to walk away with the victory, but the model spread (5.1) is 0.6 points further in their direction.
The model projects a total 3.2 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Prediction: Tulsa 70, UCF 65
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Golden Hurricane have an average implied point total of 68.7 this season, which is 0.7 points higher than their implied total in Saturday’s game (68).
- Tulsa will aim to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (68) for the fifth time this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Knights (71.8) is 7.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (64).
- UCF has totaled more than 64 points in six games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Tulsa and UCF Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Golden Hurricane are shooting 44.5% from the field this season, 0.6 percentage points lower than the 45.1% the Knights allow to opponents.
- Tulsa has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 5-1 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.1% from the field.
- UCF is 3-4 overall and 3-4 against the spread when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 44.5% from the field.
- The Knights have shot at a 42.3% rate from the field this season, -2.7 percentage points less than the 39.6% shooting opponents of the Golden Hurricane have averaged.
- UCF is 4-4 against the spread and 3-5 overall when it shoots better than 39.6% from the field.
- This season, Tulsa has a 6-3 straight up record and a 5-3 record against the spread when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 42.3% from the field.
- The Golden Hurricane’s 29.6% three-point shooting percentage this season is 3.2 percentage points lower than opponents of the Knights have shot from beyond the arc (32.8%).
- Tulsa is 4-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall when it shoots better than 32.8% from distance.
- UCF is 3-2 overall and 3-2 against the spread when its opponents shoot better than 29.6% from deep.
- The Knights’ three-point shooting percentage this season (33.5%) is just 1.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the Golden Hurricane are averaging (32.1%).
- UCF is 3-5 straight-up and has a 4-4 ATS record when the team makes more than 32.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Tulsa is 8-0 overall and 7-0 ATS in games it shoots over 33.5% from deep.
- UCF has gone 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Tulsa makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 3-5 ATS and 3-6 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from