Pac-12 foes square off when the Colorado Buffaloes (13-5) host the Arizona Wildcats (13-5) at CU Events Center, starting at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021. The Wildcats are 5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The point total is set at 142.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 6, 2021, 2:18 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The model and DraftKings both have the Buffaloes taking home the win, but the model has them winning by slightly less (3.9 points). Lean towards taking the Wildcats.
The DraftKings total for this game, 142.5 points, and the model’s projected total, 142.4 points, are only 0.1 points apart.
Prediction: Colorado 73, Arizona 69
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Buffaloes’ average implied point total this season is 0.1 fewer points than their implied total in Saturday’s game (73.9 implied points on average compared to 74 implied points in this game).
- Colorado has scored more than its implied point total in this matchup (74) 12 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Wildcats (75.2) is 6.2 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (69).
- Arizona has scored more than this game’s implied total of 69 points 16 times this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Colorado and Arizona Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Buffaloes are shooting 45.1% from the field this season, 2.8 percentage points higher than the 42.3% the Wildcats allow to opponents.
- Colorado is 7-5-1 against the spread and 9-4 overall in games when it collectively shoots higher than 42.3% from the field.
- Arizona is 12-0 overall and 7-5 against the spread when allowing its opponents to shoot better than 45.1% from the field.
- The Wildcats have shot at a 45.4% clip from the field this season, 3.2 percentage points above the 42.2% shooting opponents of the Buffaloes have averaged.
- Arizona has a 6-4-1 record against the spread and an 8-3 record overall in games when it shoots higher than 42.2% from the field.
- When Colorado’s opponents hit better than 45.4% from the field, it is 10-2 against the spread and 11-1 overall.
- The Buffaloes are making 36.8% of their three-point shots this season, 3% higher than the 33.8% the Wildcats allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Colorado has collected a 9-2 straight-up record and a 7-3-1 record against the spread in games when the team hits more than 33.8% of its three-point shots this season.
- Arizona is 6-3 against the spread and 9-0 overall when its opponents make more than 36.8% of their shots from deep.
- The Wildcats shoot 38% from three-point distance this season. That’s 4.4 percentage points higher than the Buffaloes have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (33.6%).
- Arizona is 7-3-1 ATS and 8-3 overall when the team hits more than 33.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Colorado is 9-3-1 ATS and 11-2 overall in games when shooting over 38% from deep.
- The Buffaloes make 7.9 three-pointers per game this season, 1.1 more makes per game than the Wildcats allow (6.8).
- The Buffaloes are 6-4-1 against the spread and 8-3 overall when they make more threes than their opponents, while the Wildcats are 3-6 ATS and 7-2 straight up in games when they are out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from