The Denver Nuggets (12-9) visit the Sacramento Kings (10-11) in a matchup of Northwest Division teams at Golden 1 Center, beginning at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021. The Nuggets are favorites in the game, the third matchup between the teams this season. The point total for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of February 6, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 6
Facundo Campazzo: Day To Day (Knee),
Greg Whittington: Out (Knee),
Gary Harris: Out (Left Adductor),
Jamal Murray: Day To Day (Knee),
PJ Dozier: Out (Hamstring)
DaQuan Jeffries: Out (Left ankle)
|Spread Pick||Nuggets (-3)|
|Total Pick||Over (228)|
|Prediction||Nuggets 117, Kings 113|
The model line and the FanDuel line are within 0.5 points of each other.
The FanDuel point total for this matchup is just 1.8 points lower than the model projection.
Nuggets Key Players
|Michael Porter Jr.||11||15.8||6.2||0.9||1.2||0.8||2.5|
Nuggets Player Props
- Nikola Jokic’s assists prop total for the contest is set at 7.5 assists, 0.9 assists less than his season average of 8.4.
- Michael Porter Jr.’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 1.0 shot less than his season average of 2.5.
- Porter’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 0.8.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||21||12.9||7.5||0.9||0.5||0.5||1.0|
Kings Player Props
- De’Aaron Fox’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 30.5, 1.6 less than his season average of 32.1.
- Richaun Holmes’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 21.5, 1.0 lower than his season average of 22.5.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.5 shots lower than his season average of 4.0.
- Holmes’ blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 1.8.
- The Nuggets are shooting 47.9% from the field this season, 0.3 percentage points lower than the 48.2% the Kings allow to opponents.
- Denver has a 6-5 record against the spread and an 8-3 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 48.2% from the field.
- Sacramento has a 6-3 record against the spread and a 5-4 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 47.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Kings’ 47.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Nuggets have given up to their opponents.
- Sacramento has compiled a 6-4 record against the spread and a 6-4 straight up record in games it shoots above 47.7% from the field.
- When Denver’s opponents shoot over 47.4% from the field, it is 7-3 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- The Nuggets’ 38% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 0.9 percentage points lower than opponents of the Kings have shot from deep (38.9%).
- Denver has assembled a 6-4 record against the spread and a 6-4 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 38.9% of its three-point shots.
- Sacramento has put up an 8-2 against the spread while going 7-3 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 38% from downtown.
- The Kings are knocking down 37.5% of their shots from three-point range, which is just 0.1 percentage points greater than the 37.4% the Nuggets’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Sacramento is 5-5 ATS and 5-5 overall when the team makes more than 37.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Denver has a 6-5 ATS record and an 8-3 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 37.5% of its three-point attempts.
- The Nuggets hit 13 three-pointers per game this season, only 0.5 more made shots on average than the 12.5 per game the Kings allow.
- When Denver makes more threes than its opponents, it is 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall. When Sacramento is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 2-8 ATS and 1-9 straight up.
- The Kings rank 17th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Nuggets allow the 20th-fewest made threes in the league.
Nuggets vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from