Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors (12-10) are underdogs against Luka Doncic and the Dallas Mavericks (9-14) Saturday, February 6, 2021 at American Airlines Center. The matchup starts at 8:30 PM ET on ABC. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of February 5, 2021, 10:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Warriors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 6
Eric Paschall: Day To Day (Knee),
James Wiseman: Out (Wrist),
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Kevon Looney: Out (Ankle),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg)
|Spread Pick||Warriors (+4)|
|Total Pick||Under (231)|
|Prediction||Mavericks 113, Warriors 112|
The model favors the Mavericks by 0.4 points, a much smaller margin than the 4-point spread set by William Hill. Take the Warriors to cover.
The model projects a total 6.5 points lower than the one set by William Hill for this matchup.
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||22||17.2||3.7||1.7||0.7||0.2||3.2|
Mavericks Player Props
- Doncic’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is posted at 9.5 boards, 0.7 rebounds higher than his season average of 8.8.
- Tim Hardaway Jr.’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots higher than his season average of 3.2.
- Kristaps Porzingis’ blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
Warriors Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||22||13.3||5.5||1.3||1.2||0.9||1.4|
Warriors Player Props
- Curry’s points prop total for the game is set at 26.5, 1.7 points lower than his season average of 28.2.
- James Wiseman’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 15.5, 3.4 lower than his season average of 18.9.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 4.5, equal to his season average of 4.5.
- Kelly Oubre Jr.’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals higher than his season average of 1.2.
- The Mavericks make 45.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.5 percentage points higher than the Warriors have allowed to their opponents (44.1%).
- In games Dallas shoots better than 44.1% from the field, it is 8-7 against the spread and 7-8 overall.
- Golden State has a 9-4 record against the spread and a 9-4 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 45.6% of their shots from the field.
- The Warriors are shooting 45.8% from the field, 0.7% lower than the 46.5% the Mavericks’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Golden State has a 10-1 record against the spread and a 10-1 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 46.5% from the field.
- Dallas is 8-2 against the spread and 7-3 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 45.8% from the field.
- The Mavericks shoot 33.2% from deep, 3.2% lower than the 36.4% the Warriors allow to opponents.
- Dallas has assembled a 3-2 record against the spread and a 3-2 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 36.4% of its three-point shots.
- Golden State is 5-3 against the spread while putting up a 5-3 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 33.2% from three-point range.
- The Warriors shoot 36.9% from three-point distance this season. That’s just 0.6 percentage points higher than the Mavericks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.3%).
- Golden State is 9-3 ATS and 10-2 overall when the team makes more than 36.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Dallas has a 7-4 ATS record and a 7-4 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.9% from three-point range.
- The Mavericks make 12.1 three-pointers per game this season, 1.7 fewer makes per game than the Warriors give up (13.8).
- When Golden State makes more threes than its opponents, it is 9-3 against the spread and 10-2 overall. When Dallas is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 3-12 ATS and 2-13 straight up.
- The Warriors rank eighth in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Mavericks allow the 16th-fewest made threes in the league.
Mavericks vs Warriors Stat Rankings
|Mavericks Rank||Mavericks AVG||Warriors AVG||Warriors Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from