The New Orleans Pelicans (9-12) host the Memphis Grizzlies (9-8) as favorites after Brandon Ingram put up 30 points in the Pelicans’ 114-113 victory over the Pacers. The game airs on FS-SE at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of February 6, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pelicans vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 6
Naji Marshall: Day To Day (Ankle)
Sean McDermott: Out (Shoulder),
Jontay Porter: Out (Knee),
Justise Winslow: Out (Hip),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Brandon Clarke: Day To Day (Calf),
Killian Tillie: Out (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Pelicans (-1)|
|Total Pick||Under (227.5)|
|Prediction||Pelicans 111, Grizzlies 110|
The line for this game set by FanDuel and the model’s prediction are essentially the same (within 0.2 points of each other).
The model predicts a total 6.2 points lower than the one set by FanDuel for this matchup.
Pelicans Key Players
Pelicans Player Props
- Ingram’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 30.5, 3.2 lower than his season average of 33.7.
- Steven Adams’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 21.5, 0.1 greater than his season average of 21.4.
- Lonzo Ball’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Ball’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Ja Morant’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is listed at 33.5, 5.5 greater than his season average of 28.0.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 11.5 boards, 1.1 rebounds higher than his season average of 10.4.
- Desmond Bane’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 shots less than his season average of 1.9.
- Tyus Jones’ steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
- This season, the Pelicans have a 46.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.8% higher than the 46.1% of shots the Grizzlies’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games New Orleans shoots higher than 46.1% from the field, it is 8-5 against the spread and 7-6 overall.
- Memphis’ record is 9-3 against the spread and 8-4 overall when its opponents make more than 46.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Grizzlies are shooting 46.3% from the field, 0.5% higher than the 45.8% the Pelicans’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Memphis has a 7-1 record against the spread and a 7-1 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 45.8% from the field.
- This season, New Orleans has a 6-5 record against the spread and a 7-4 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 46.3% from the field.
- The Pelicans shoot 35.1% from deep, 2.7% lower than the 37.8% the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
- New Orleans has a 6-2 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall when the team knocks down more than 37.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Memphis has put up a 6-1 against the spread while going 5-2 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 35.1% from deep.
- The Grizzlies are making 35.5% of their shots from three-point range, which is 2.2 percentage points fewer than the 37.7% the Pelicans’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Memphis has a 5-0 ATS record and is 4-1 straight-up when the team hits more than 37.7% of its three-point attempts.
- New Orleans has a 6-3 ATS record and a 7-2 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 35.5% of its three-point shots.
- The Pelicans’ 11.2 made three-pointers per game this season are just 0.4 more made shots on average than the 10.8 per game the Grizzlies give up.
- When New Orleans makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall. When Memphis is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 5-5 ATS and 5-5 straight up.
- The Grizzlies make the 28th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Pelicans allow the most makes from beyond the arc.
Pelicans vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Pelicans Rank||Pelicans AVG||Grizzlies AVG||Grizzlies Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from