The Milwaukee Bucks (13-8) visit the Cleveland Cavaliers (10-12) in a matchup of Central Division teams at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse, starting at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, February 5, 2021. The Cavaliers are underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The over/under for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of February 4, 2021, 5:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 5
Collin Sexton: Day To Day (Neck),
Larry Nance Jr.: Out (Wrist),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Concussion)
|Spread Pick||Cavaliers (+10.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (228)|
|Prediction||Bucks 115, Cavaliers 108|
The spread for this matchup suggested by the model (7.0 points) is much tighter than the 10.5-point edge William Hill gives to the Bucks, though the data still has them as the favorite. Put your money on the Cavaliers to cover.
The model projects a total 5.2 points lower than the one set by William Hill for this game.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 13.5 rebounds, 2.3 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.2.
- Khris Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Jrue Holiday’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 steals less than his season average of 2.0.
Cavaliers Key Players
Cavaliers Player Props
- Collin Sexton’s points prop total for the contest is set at 20.5, 3.8 points lower than his season average of 24.3.
- Darius Garland’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 19.5, 4.6 less than his season average of 24.1.
- Cedi Osman’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 2.3.
- Larry Nance Jr.’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 steals less than his season average of 2.1.
- This season, the Bucks have a 49% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.4% higher than the 46.6% of shots the Cavaliers’ opponents have hit.
- Milwaukee is 8-6 against the spread and 10-4 overall when it shoots higher than 46.6% from the field.
- Cleveland’s record is 9-7 against the spread and 9-7 overall when its opponents make more than 49% of their shots from the field.
- The Cavaliers have shot at a 45% clip from the field this season, the same as opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- This season, Cleveland has a 9-3 record against the spread and an 8-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45% from the field.
- Milwaukee is 7-2 against the spread and 9-0 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 45% from the field.
- The Bucks’ 40% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 0.7 percentage points higher than opponents of the Cavaliers have shot from deep (39.3%).
- Milwaukee has assembled a 6-4 record against the spread and an 8-2 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 39.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Cleveland has put up a 9-5 against the spread while going 9-5 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 40% from deep.
- The Cavaliers shoot 35.7% from three-point distance this season. That’s 3.3 percentage points lower than the Bucks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (39%).
- Cleveland is 7-3 ATS and 6-4 overall when the team hits more than 39% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee has an 8-0 ATS record and an 8-0 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.7% from three-point range.
- The Bucks make 15.8 three-pointers per game this season, 6.5 more makes per game than the Cavaliers give up (9.3).
- When Milwaukee makes more threes than its opponents, it is 8-3 against the spread and 10-1 overall. When Cleveland is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 6-11 ATS and 6-11 straight up.
- The Cavaliers make the fewest three-pointers in the league, while the Bucks give up the 28th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Bucks vs Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Cavaliers AVG||Cavaliers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from