The Washington Wizards (5-13) visit the Miami Heat (7-14) as underdogs after Bradley Beal racked up 32 points in the Wizards’ 103-100 victory over the Heat. The matchup airs on SUN at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, February 5, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of February 4, 2021, 10:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Heat vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 5
Maurice Harkless: Out (Thigh),
Avery Bradley: Out (Calf),
Goran Dragic: Day To Day (Right knee),
Chris Silva: Out (Hip),
Meyers Leonard: Out For Season (Shoulder),
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Right knee)
Raul Neto: Day To Day (Groin),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
|Spread Pick||Wizards (+6.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (228.5)|
|Prediction||Heat 117, Wizards 111|
The model and William Hill both have the Heat taking home the win, but the model has them winning by slightly less (5.3 points). Lean towards taking the Wizards.
The William Hill total for this game, 228.5 points, and the model’s projected total, 227.9 points, are only 0.6 points apart.
Heat Key Players
Heat Player Props
- Bam Adebayo’s rebounding prop total for the game is set at 9.5 rebounds, 0.1 rebounds greater than his season average of 9.4.
- Jimmy Butler’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 30.5, 0.6 less than his season average of 31.1.
- Duncan Robinson’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- Adebayo’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.6 blocks higher than his season average of 0.9.
Wizards Key Players
Wizards Player Props
- Russell Westbrook’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is set at 7.5 boards, 2.1 rebounds less than his season average of 9.6.
- Beal’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 3.3 points lower than his season average of 34.8.
- Beal’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Thomas Bryant’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 0.8.
- The Heat make 46.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is two percentage points lower than the Wizards have allowed to their opponents (48.6%).
- Miami is 4-3-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it shoots better than 48.6% from the field.
- Washington is 2-5 against the spread and 2-5 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 46.6% from the field.
- The Wizards are shooting 46.4% from the field, -1.2% lower than the 45.2% the Heat’s opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Washington has a 5-5 record against the spread and a 3-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 45.2% from the field.
- When Miami’s opponents shoot over 46.4% from the field, it is 4-9-1 against the spread and 6-8 overall.
- The Heat’s 35% three-point shooting percentage this season is four percentage points lower than opponents of the Wizards have shot from deep (39%).
- Miami has collected a 3-3-1 record against the spread and a 4-3 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 39% of its three-point shots.
- Washington has put up a 3-2 against the spread while going 2-3 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 35% from deep.
- The Wizards are making 36.4% of their shots from three-point range, which is two percentage points fewer than the 38.4% the Heat’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- Washington is 5-2 ATS and 3-4 overall when the team makes more than 38.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Miami has a 4-5-1 ATS record and a 4-6 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 36.4% of its three-point shots.
- The Heat make 13 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.5 more makes per game than the Wizards allow 12.5.
- When Miami makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall. When Washington is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 4-8 ATS and 2-10 straight up.
- The Wizards make the 16th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Heat allow the most makes from beyond the arc.
Heat vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from