The Detroit Pistons (5-16) visit the Phoenix Suns (11-9) after losing five straight road games. The Suns are favored by in the contest, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, February 5, 2021. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of February 5, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Pistons Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 5
Abdel Nader: Day To Day (Left ankle),
Dario Saric: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Cameron Payne: Out (Foot),
Jae Crowder: Day To Day (Right foot)
Jahlil Okafor: Out (Knee),
Wayne Ellington: Day To Day (Right calf),
Killian Hayes: Out (Hip)
|Spread Pick||Suns (-8)|
|Total Pick||Over (215)|
|Prediction||Suns 114, Pistons 105|
Both FanDuel and the model expect the Suns to walk away with the win, but the model spread (9.1) is 1.1 points further in their direction.
In this game, the model projects a total (219.6 points) a little higher than the FanDuel over/under (215 points).
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 34.5, 4.3 greater than his season average of 30.2.
- Chris Paul’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 0.8 lower than his season average of 29.3.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Deandre Ayton’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 1.1.
Pistons Key Players
Pistons Player Props
- Jerami Grant’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 24.5, 7.9 lower than his season average of 32.4.
- Delon Wright’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 18.5, 0.6 greater than his season average of 17.9.
- Wayne Ellington’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.4 shots higher than his season average of 3.1.
- Wright’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
- This season, the Suns have a 46% shooting percentage from the field, which is two% lower than the 48% of shots the Pistons’ opponents have made.
- Phoenix is 6-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it shoots better than 48% from the field.
- Detroit is 4-4 against the spread and 3-5 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 46% from the field.
- The Pistons’ 42.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.3 percentage points lower than the Suns have allowed to their opponents (46.1%).
- Detroit has compiled a 3-1-1 record against the spread and a 2-3 straight up record in games it shoots above 46.1% from the field.
- This season, Phoenix has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 4-2 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 42.8% from the field.
- The Suns shoot 35.4% from deep, 3.7% lower than the 39.1% the Pistons allow to opponents.
- Phoenix is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it shoots better than 39.1% from distance.
- Detroit is 4-3 against the spread and 3-4 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 35.4% from deep.
- The Pistons are hitting 35.7% of their shots from deep, which is zero percentage points fewer than the 35.7% the Suns’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Detroit is 7-3 ATS and 3-7 overall when the team hits more than 35.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Phoenix is 7-3 ATS and 7-3 overall in games it shoots over 35.7% from deep.
- The Suns connect on 13.3 three-pointers per game this season, only 0.3 more made shots on average than the 13 per game the Pistons give up.
- Phoenix is 9-5 against the spread and 9-5 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Detroit is 3-5-1 ATS and 1-8 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Pistons rank 14th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Suns allow the third-fewest made threes in the league.
Suns vs Pistons Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from