A game after he put up 36 points in a 121-99 win over the Cavaliers, Paul George leads the Los Angeles Clippers (17-6) at home against the Boston Celtics (11-9) as favorites. The matchup, which airs on ESPN, tips off at 10:00 PM ET on Friday, February 5, 2021. The over/under is for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of February 5, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Celtics Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 5
Patrick Beverley: Day To Day (Knee)
Marcus Smart: Out (Calf),
Romeo Langford: Out (Right wrist),
Jaylen Brown: Day To Day (Knee),
Payton Pritchard: Day To Day (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Clippers (-6)|
|Total Pick||Over (221)|
|Prediction||Clippers 115, Celtics 106|
Both FanDuel and the model expect the Clippers to walk away with the victory, but the model spread (8.5) is 2.5 points further in their direction.
The model’s predicted total (221.5 points) and the FanDuel set total (221 points) are virtually the same for this contest.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 25.5, 0.7 points lower than his season average of 26.2.
- George’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 4.5 lower than his season average of 36.0.
- George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 3.8.
- Serge Ibaka’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 1.3.
Celtics Key Players
Celtics Player Props
- Jayson Tatum’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 38.5, 0.4 greater than his season average of 38.1.
- Marcus Smart’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 20.5, 1.4 lower than his season average of 21.9.
- Tatum’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.4 shots higher than his season average of 3.1.
- Smart’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
- This season, the Clippers have a 48.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.5% higher than the 46.7% of shots the Celtics’ opponents have hit.
- In games Los Angeles shoots higher than 46.7% from the field, it is 12-4 against the spread and 14-2 overall.
- Boston has a 9-5 record against the spread and a 9-5 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 48.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Celtics are shooting 47.2% from the field, 0.8% higher than the 46.4% the Clippers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Boston is 10-4 against the spread and 10-4 overall when it shoots better than 46.4% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 12-4 against the spread and 13-3 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 47.2% from the field.
- The Clippers are making 42.3% of their three-point shots this season, 6.3% higher than the 36% the Celtics allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Los Angeles has a 10-6 record against the spread and a 12-4 record overall when the team knocks down more than 36% of its three-point shots.
- Boston has put up a 10-6 against the spread while going 9-7 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 42.3% from downtown.
- The Celtics are making 37.5% of their shots from three-point distance, which is just 1.5 percentage points greater than the 36% the Clippers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Boston is 9-4 against the spread and 10-3 overall when shooting over 36% as a team from three-point range.
- Los Angeles is 11-4 ATS and 13-2 overall in games it shoots over 37.5% from deep.
- The Clippers’ 15 made three-pointers per game this season is 3.1 more made shots on average than the 11.9 per game the Celtics allow.
- Los Angeles is 13-4 against the spread and 16-1 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Boston is 5-5 ATS and 5-5 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Celtics rank 21st in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Clippers allow the ninth-fewest made threes in the league.
Clippers vs Celtics Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Celtics AVG||Celtics Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from