The Washington Huskies (3-12) are underdogs (by 6 points) to stop a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Oregon State Beavers (8-7) on Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 141.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 4, 2021, 2:15 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The DraftKings line for this matchup is within 0.0 points of the model. Stay away from this one.
The DraftKings total for this game, 141 points, and the model’s projected total, 141.5 points, are only 0.5 points apart.
Prediction: Oregon State 74, Washington 68
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Beavers have an average implied point total of 73.4 this season, which is 0.6 points lower than their implied total in Thursday’s game (74).
- Oregon State has surpassed its implied point total for this matchup (74) four times this season.
- The 73-point average implied total on the season for the Huskies is five more points than the team’s 68-point implied total in this matchup.
- Washington has scored more than 68 points in nine games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Oregon State and Washington Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 6+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Beavers make 42.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.5 percentage points lower than the Huskies have allowed to their opponents (44.7%).
- Oregon State is 4-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread when it shoots higher than 44.7% from the field.
- Washington’s record is 3-3 against the spread and 1-5 overall when its opponents make more than 42.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Huskies’ 41.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.4 percentage points lower than the Beavers have given up to their opponents (42.9%).
- This season, Washington has a 3-4 record overall and a 5-2 record against the spread in games the team collectively shoots higher than 42.9% from the field.
- When Oregon State’s opponents hit better than 41.5% from the field, it is 4-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- The Beavers’ 35.5% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.7 percentage points higher than opponents of the Huskies have shot from beyond the arc (32.8%).
- Oregon State has put together a 6-4 straight-up record and a 5-4 record against the spread in games when the team connects on more than 32.8% of its three-point shots this season.
- Washington is 3-5 against the spread while putting together a 2-6 straight-up record when its opponents make more than 35.5% of their shots from downtown.
- The Huskies shoot 32.7% from three-point distance this season. That’s just 3.0 percentage points higher than the Beavers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (29.7%).
- Washington’s record is 5-3 ATS and 3-5 overall when the team makes more than 29.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Oregon State has a 6-1 ATS record and a 6-2 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 32.7% from distance.
- When Oregon State makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 3-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall. When Washington is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 0-6 ATS and 0-6 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from